The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
Man shut up with that "bottom line" crap. :lol: Music is too subjective for there to be a bottom line. You can't even stand firm on your " folks just love that dark sound and hate anything upbeat" claim because madd people are in here hailing Secrets. :rolleyes

Him going in a more pop oriented route is the whole reason why some people want separate threads and keep saying the old Abel is gone yada yada. And a NT poll means next to nothing.

If you hear Starboy and think cookie cutter pop then that's just you upset lmaoooo

This man gave us 27 tracks on 3 albums in a certain style and has given us like 50 tracks on 3 albums in a different style and y'all still gonna hope for that initial style in his next album aren't you?

Na, nobody is on that.

I explained exactly how I feel here

http://niketalk.com/t/292179/the-we...dropping-november-25th/24550_50#post_26997337

If you can't understand that then idk what to tell you.

Man professional brings the feels, that song is too raw. Add to that the flawless transitions from song to song ,especially the first half, and the ill penmanship. That album will probabky forever be my favorite of all time.

Btw no belong to the world slander

Man professional brings the feels, that song is too raw. Add to that the flawless transitions from song to song ,especially the first half, and the ill penmanship. That album will probabky forever be my favorite of all time.

Btw no belong to the world slander

Content is cool on belong. Just dont like the sound

Breh... what am I reading in here.. don't have to talk like your opinion is fact..

But sheesh, calling KL weak slandering any of the first songs.. wow.. the KL title track, both parts are God level to me

Breh... what am I reading in here.. don't have to talk like your opinion is fact..

But sheesh, calling KL weak slandering any of the first songs.. wow.. the KL title track, both parts are God level to me

Bruh can say Titr is weak every day and its ok. I say my opinion and i get it all :lol:. .... Didnt say bottom line as if im saying my words are 100% fact and nothing else matters. Still stand by it. Don't ike half of KL and will never consider it a classic no matter how much time passes

Last edited:
Bruh can say Titr is weak every day and its ok. I say my opinion and i get it all
laugh.gif
That's true lol I just wasn't expecting that lol

What is GTG?

And i don't think kissland is classic either. There are definitely some trash songs on there. However. It's LEAPS and BOUNDS better (and more similar to his older style) than any of these last two albums.

Live For, Wanderlust, Professional, half of the Kiss Land song, belong to the world are weak yet it's hailed as a classic :lol:. Folks just love that dark sound and hate anything upbeat. That's the bottom line.

Last edited:
It's ideal you need someone to tell you how to feel and you think your happiness is real. Son set the tone with the opening bar, on look at me I'm the captain now steez.

It's ideal you need someone to tell you how to feel and you think your happiness is real. Son set the tone with the opening bar, on look at me I'm the captain now steez.

Bruh. :smh:

His writing was it its peak in that era.

Wanderlust was weak though but I did listen to the Pharrell remix back when the album came out.

Last edited:
I just got done catching up on mr.robot and whenever i go back and listen to professional I can't help but picture Angela as the bird he's talking about on the song. Can't explain it for the life of me.

To whoever said his pen game was never that great, I disagree with that .... even on the tapes he had some nice content IMO.. KL was everything

Back
Top Bottom