The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
fake tracklisting

they did say they worked together though

there was a photo with spooky black/corbin on a track too 

drake on the wolves track, and it being 3:23 long....nah

And I'm pretty sure I've been to every one of em that hit the west coast. :lol:

Again most of yall wouldn't understand just how much harder a Weeknd Euro tour would pop off compared to back home. 

The affinity they have for live music out here, 10x the openness to sex and drugs, cleaner drugs, better women. |I

A Weeknd concert in Berlin or Copenhagen or any just about any other major European city would be.  :wow:

But I guess I'll have to settle for PARTY 

Maybe in Berlin...

But in Copenhagen they not messing with ethnic or dark complected dudes...such as yourself..

Just saying...

I've heard German chicks love Black dudes especially American tho..

So you'll be alright in Berlin

Last edited:

And I'm pretty sure I've been to every one of em that hit the west coast. 
laugh.gif

Again most of yall wouldn't understand just how much harder a Weeknd Euro tour would pop off compared to back home. 

The affinity they have for live music out here, 10x the openness to sex and drugs, cleaner drugs, better women. 
tired.gif

A Weeknd concert in Berlin or Copenhagen or any just about any other major European city would be.  
eek.gif

But I guess I'll have to settle for PARTY 
Maybe in Berlin...

But in Copenhagen they not messing with ethnic or dark complected dudes...such as yourself..

Just saying...

I've heard German chicks love Black dudes especially American tho..

So you'll be alright in Berlin
Boy you are ****** stupid 
laugh.gif

Have you EVER even met a Scandinavian woman? Talkin about **** you know absolutely nothing about.
laugh.gif

Before you ask if I have, the answer is yes and I've been ******* on her all week. But it's Thuuuuuuuuursday and time to start a new cycle.  

For all my "complected" brothers in here don't let common thought and especially fears about racism stop you from traveling to Europe (I only bring up racism because my ignorant *** had serious reservations about that in the past).  Been out here for six weeks and have experienced nothing that even hinted of even subtle racism  - honestly I probably wouldn't be able to say the same over the same time period if I were back home in the Bay Area. 

As for the yambs, it's seriously like playing 2K on Rookie.  

Last edited:

Boy you are ****** stupid 
laugh.gif

Have you EVER even met a Scandinavian woman? Talkin about **** you know absolutely nothing about.
laugh.gif

Before you ask if I have, the answer is yes and I've been ******* on her all week. But it's Thuuuuuuuuursday and time to start a new cycle.  

For all my "complected" brothers in here don't let common thought and especially fears about racism stop you from traveling to Europe (I only bring up racism because my ignorant *** had serious reservations about that in the past).  Been out here for six weeks and have experienced nothing that even hinted of even subtle racism  - honestly I probably wouldn't be able to say the same over the same time period if I were back home in the Bay Area. 

As for the yambs, it's seriously like playing 2K on Rookie.  
Sounds good to me! Its crazy when you travel and you notice the difference in how women act, expect, want. NJ girls love drama and expect alot. I went to a class down in NM for a week and bruh I made it to the plane from Dallas to Alburquerque and girls asking me for my digits no lie. And in this town all the bad ones all over you since you not from the area.

Looks like he was kickin it with the director of Fifty Shades of Grey for her birthday. I swear his appeal knows no bounds. I know so many different types of folks now who dig his music, different ages and white black Asian etc. I feel like he's always around the most random type of people I wouldn't expect

Last edited:
this dude on his ``Light-skinned chick, first flight from Poland`` steez

but where the pictures at? where the videos at? Show n Prove...Show n tell

:smh: I swear dudes on here with there 50 shades of grey fantasies...should be writing novels for Penthouse and Playboy...you dudes is doing yourself a disservice...go get them checks...

I'm sick of tired of reading text on here about how these mongloid looking dudes is having orgies in berlin and scraping all these scandanavian sk@nks...:smh:

in the era of instagram, fb, twitter....you mean to tell me you dont got no pic/vids? sure ya right

Last edited:
this dude on his ``Light-skinned chick, first flight from Poland`` steez

but where the pictures at? where the videos at? Show n Prove...Show n tell

:smh: I swear dudes on here with there 50 shades of grey fantasies...should be writing novels for Penthouse and Playboy...you dudes is doing yourself a disservice...go get them checks...

I'm sick of tired of reading text on here about how these mongloid looking dudes is having orgies in berlin and scraping all these scandanavian sk@nks...:smh:

in the era of instagram, fb, twitter....you mean to tell me you dont got no pic/vids? sure ya right

Why son gotta do all that? :lol: Speaking for myself I don't like putting girls I mess with on blast. That's lil _ ****. Now I have sent some PM's but in those I cut out the girls face.

Last edited:
I mean an unabashed troll is gonna troll. 
laugh.gif

But the irony of the statement Danish women won't **** with black men, I just couldn't. 
laugh.gif

I mean of all the peoples in the world. Obviously we're talking gross generalizations and this is particularly anecdotal but, you read any travel forum and the consensus on how Scandinavian women receive us is pretty much the same. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom