The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Panda was one of the catchiest songs of the decade. Literally a classic.

Star boy isn't that. I like the song a lot, but if it's #1 it'll be because it's by The Weeknd with Daft Punks name attached to it.

You're either trippin or got tunnel vision for one little demographic that's just a slice of the overall commercial market. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm surprised it's being received so well being that he went full pop. I mean, he's talking about P1s and Wraiths :lol:. I like it though :pimp:.

Drake fans don't want The Weeknd and weeknds fans don't want drake lol
I was a legit drake fan. Up to Nothing was the same album. After that I lost 80% interest. His persona now is just annoying to me. This may be just me but w.e.

Needless to say could care less if he's on Starboy

Drake on Weeknd songs are bad. When the Weeknd is on a Drake song, they're good. So I'm cool.

I hope they make up one day for Canada's sake. 

Drake fans don't want The Weeknd and weeknds fans don't want drake lol
This is exactly how I am
laugh.gif

I'm not a drake fan though

... I'll sit this one out.

Quint's wall gonna have a big *** hole in it when he finally posts the reaction video. Watch him hit us with the "sorry, I made another video, but it's best for everyone that I didn't post it on YouTube"

I've been refreshing BQ page like crazy :lol:
Tried to watch some other reaction videos and man :smh: :x BQ might be the best. Others try to copy his moves and all that and it's just crap.

I didn't even know there were other people doing Weeknd reaction videos. Not trying to see anyone copy Quint's wave. Doesn't seem like it would be as authentic.

Back
Top Bottom