the wifey just bought this for me ....

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Kiosk in the middle of the mall dawggy.
I'm pretty confident no Africans where harmed making that watch.
Real talk, those are those kiosk watches. It has that funny name for a reason

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

if she doesnt come home tonight at a reasonable time, you might just luck up and get a chain tomorrow..
pimp.gif
you corny kid. but i dont expect any less from a peon.

You think shes gonna think that you gonna come out bigger then her in giving her something more expensive?

I wonder if any of the stones will fall out with just casual use...but i suggest take a few of the links out and it'll look alot better
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Kiosk in the middle of the mall dawggy.
I'm pretty confident no Africans where harmed making that watch.

laugh.gif
this guy... seriously though... that watch is absolutely middle of themall special homie... but it's the thought that counts...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by bullet tooth tony

Joe Rodeo Victory ( 16.50 ct ) - TraxNYC.com

im guessing she dropped 5 to 6 g's judging from prices on that website
pimp.gif

Not even the same watch. Even if it were real, why would you want to rock an ice out JOE RODEO watch?!

capn obvious
roll.gif
my watch is worth more than that one listed, more karatsall around. i got my answer to what its worth you little boys have fun now
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Not even the same watch. Even if it were real, why would you want to rock an ice out JOE RODEO watch?!

capn obvious
roll.gif
my watch is worth more than that one listed, more karats all around. i got my answer to what its worth you little boys have fun now
smokin.gif
So how much was it? And is your girl like rich or something?

pimp.gif

capn obvious
roll.gif
my watch is worth more than that one listed, more karats all around. i got my answer to what its worth you little boys have fun now
smokin.gif
roll.gif
this guy
roll.gif

pimp.gif

capn obvious
roll.gif
smokin.gif

my dude really thinks he's doing it with a Joe Rodeo
roll.gif
if your wifeyreally did drop a grip for that watch she could have done much better (breit)... but to
each his own though...

its either fake or stolen

unless she's rich, I can't see her spending that much money on a watch for someone who is clearly not a watch wearer

Moissanite stones dance just like diamonds sometimes. Go to the jewelry thread and post there. Its actually jewelers who can price it for you.

thats one of those from the back of a magazine. ask her to get the the matching spinning belt buckle and chain.

Back
Top Bottom