the wifey just bought this for me ....

Originally Posted by Kaws

Originally Posted by bullet tooth tony

It was a gift from a rapper she probably slept with the other night........

lol you can really tell the ages of replies like this. you know what kinda pipe game you gotta have to have a shorty buy u stuff like this?
laugh.gif
then again maybe she met that guy from the other post earlier today that fell in love with a girl he never met. and he wired her the money
happy.gif

Save yourself some time and go to a jeweler to determine how much the watch is worth...you didn't have to come here to "show it off" and expect a straight answer.
"you can really tell the ages of PEOPLE who make topics like this"
judging from that avy you look pretty broke. like ya eating spam in the crib

lol you can really tell the ages of replies like this. you know what kinda pipe game you gotta have to have a shorty buy u stuff like this?
laugh.gif
then again maybe she met that guy from the other post earlier today that fell in love with a girl he never met. and he wired her the money
happy.gif

Save yourself some time and go to a jeweler to determine how much the watch is worth...you didn't have to come here to "show it off" and expect a straight answer.
Actually that's Namond from the wire, and son was riding pretty big. Why is it every materialistic thread turns out to be douchefest?

laugh.gif
happy.gif

Just give up
indifferent.gif

I have only read the first page.....
1st, I would like to lead off by saying "I think I tipped your girl $20 once" if you got a chick to buy that for you and its real........
2nd, its not real................................................... that is unless I tipped her $20 once

NT haters came out in this thread harder than when the 17 year old NTer was showin off his GT-R

but OP knew what he was doin when he made this thread.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at this guy who is so stupid that he put the watch upside down, acting like he is some upper class

Im not reading through all this but 1)lmao at u putting it upside down and 2) am I the only 1 who had flashbacks to the bullet proof vest thread upon readingthe title? Lol

laugh.gif
happy.gif

shoot yourself in the head.

im going to be the first to call ducktales.. it must be a $50 fake watch he got in the streets.. we need to see the serial # to believe its at least real..

laugh.gif
happy.gif

tired.gif
smh

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Kiosk in the middle of the mall dawggy.
I'm pretty confident no Africans where harmed making that watch.
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Terrible...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ain't no shots being fired doggie
diamonds are not whats popping

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...bumID=63492&imageID=4761197#a=63492&i=4761201
I beg to differ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ben is a jeweler though, so he knows. Some people don't know. And I was semi-joking when I asked Ben that question (only 30% joking though)
But for real though, them dudes be beating people over the heard with those diamond prices which aren't even justified. Must be nice to having a monopoly on the diamond market.
Then again they aren't any different from Nike or Jordan, making shoes for like $4 and selling them for $150 and up. We all getting hustled.

Why do you keep bringing up diamond prices like it's some big secret? What's your point? They're not naturally rare? Low supply is low supply,artificial or not. Doesn't make a difference. Anyway....to OP...........at least get some links taken out so the watch fits your wrist. Ideally get yourgirlfriend to return it and get something less ridiculous. But if you like it keep it, just get it fitted.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Joe Rodeo Victory ( 16.50 ct ) - TraxNYC.com

im guessing she dropped 5 to 6 g's judging from prices on that website
pimp.gif

Not even the same watch.

laugh.gif

Was going to say the same thing.

Watch is fake.

The fact that it came with scented oils is a dead give away.

Cryel.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
to those who claim hate. OP is a sucka. Who cares if your wifegot you an expensive watch? Why post it here where no one cares? There are jewelry boards just for that purpose.

playpumps-child-lg.jpg

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

snakeyes17 wrote:

bullet tooth tony wrote:

Joe Rodeo Victory ( 16.50 ct ) - TraxNYC.com

im guessing she dropped 5 to 6 g's judging from prices on that website
pimp.gif

Not even the same watch.

laugh.gif

Was going to say the same thing.

Watch is fake.

The fact that it came with scented oils is a dead give away.

Cryel.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
to those who claim hate. OP is a sucka. Who cares if your wife got you an expensive watch? Why post it here where no one cares? There are jewelry boards just for that purpose.

playpumps-child-lg.jpg

84e16b3af1df0be5fb0925e16c44a1ddbfb70e00.jpg

Back
Top Bottom