The Will Smith Slander Thread

Who runs the Bahamas?
My guy keep bringing up the most random points and questions and yet and still, none of that changes the fact that the Bahamas has one of the highest crime rates in the world lol. I don't even know what point he's trying to make anymore:lol:

since independence our prime ministers have only been black men.. lawyers and a doctor

current prime minister:

1649100151337.jpeg

previous prime minister:

1649100187722.jpeg

the other 3 prime ministers in our history:

1649100255961.jpeg

1649100302849.jpeg

1649100344039.jpeg

So it isn’t the Queen of England?

Aren’t these prime ministers appointed by the Governor-general of the Bahamas? Who serves at the pleasure of the Queen?

I thought Queen Elizabeth was also the Queen of the Bahamas. At least that’s what someone told me on a tour over there. They kept referring to her as her majesty.

i thought this was a Will Smith thread not Bahamas Politics thread

Anyway I am half Guatemalan and my family there is not surprised that Will Smith went to Guate and the next week is slapping fools…it’s all our fault 😂

1B00C035-D849-4A0B-9DA8-763B34428AE5.jpeg

9FBCFFB6-B313-4E47-B2A6-B1D9438AAB9F.jpeg

B01B9F71-325A-4BF1-AA81-779F2608F6ED.jpeg

i thought this was a Will Smith thread not Bahamas Politics thread

Anyway I am half Guatemalan and my family there is not surprised that Will Smith went to Guate and the next week is slapping fools 😂

1B00C035-D849-4A0B-9DA8-763B34428AE5.jpeg

9FBCFFB6-B313-4E47-B2A6-B1D9438AAB9F.jpeg

B01B9F71-325A-4BF1-AA81-779F2608F6ED.jpeg
Kinda feel bad for the guy. Held in all that negative energy just to have it explode on the biggest night of his life. I hope he gets help

Common misconception for countries that used to be part of the British empire colonialists - even though some of them still belong to the "Commonwealth" (e.g. Australia, New Zealand) they elect their own prime ministers and have their own government. The Queen **** is all performative and a gesture at this point. Personally think it's ridiculous to still have Queens and Princes and all that **** in 2022. FOH I ain't calling nobody queen unless it's the woman who gave birth to me.

So she isn’t the Queen of the Bahamas?

there has never been a king or queen of the Bahamas

we were a former territory of England.. we are now an independent nation

the Bahamas is a commonwealth nation like canada

So it isn’t the Queen of England?

Aren’t these prime ministers appointed by the Governor-general of the Bahamas? Who serves at the pleasure of the Queen?

I thought Queen Elizabeth was also the Queen of the Bahamas. At least that’s what someone told me on a tour over there. They kept referring to her as her majesty.
The Queen of the United Kingdom is the head of state of many Commonwealth countries/realms (countries that used to be part of the British Empire at one point)

She is also the head of the state of Canada and Australia as well. Do you think she runs those countries too?

_114400980_queen_countries_v3_640-nc.png

It is mainly ceremonial, the Queen doesn't run these countries. Hell she doesn't run the UK. Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister, is the head of government in the UK.

The thing is that in America head of state is also the head of government is the same person, the President. So Americans get confused. It doesn't work like that is every other country

Last edited:
The Queen of the United Kingdom is the head of state of many former Commonwealth countries

She is also the head of the State of Canada and Australia as well. Do you think she runs those countries as well?

_114400980_queen_countries_v3_640-nc.png

It is mainly ceremonial, the Queen doesn't run these countries. Hell she doesn't run the UK. Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister, is the head of government in the UK.

The thing is that in America head of state is also the head of government, the President. So Americans get confused. It doesn't work like that is every other country

the most we get out of the queen/royalty is knighthoods, queens counsel appointments and other titles of distinction

Common misconception for countries that used to be part of the British empire colonialists - even though some of them still belong to the "Commonwealth" (e.g. Australia, New Zealand) they elect their own prime ministers and have their own government. The Queen **** is all performative and a gesture at this point. Personally think it's ridiculous to still have Queens and Princes and all that **** in 2022. FOH I ain't calling nobody queen unless it's the woman who gave birth to me.

The prime minister of the Bahamas isn’t appointed by the Queen’s representative?

There’s an election for the position?

The prime minister of the Bahamas isn’t appointed by the Queen’s representative?
This has literally been answered multiple times within five minutes good sir. Even from the Bahamas NTer himself. It also takes a minute to Google which I just did. They have elections. The Queen literally doesn't do anything but stroll around on camera every once in a while.

Or do you believe their elections are rigged too?

I couldn't help it.

The prime minister of the Bahamas

we have elections

the party with the majority of seats won, their party leader becomes the prime minister

our Governor General, Chief Justice, various ministers, chairmanships of various government boards and other positions flow through the prime minister

the senate is split amongst the the main 2 parties based upon the number of seats held in the house by each

we have elections

the party with the majority of seats won, their party leader becomes the prime minister

our Governor General, Chief Justice, various ministers, chairmanships of various government boards and other positions flow through the prime minister

the senate is split amongst the the main 2 parties based upon the number of seats held in the house by each

Thanks for the information. It seems the Queen of the Bahamas is actually not the Queen of the Bahamas.

I think Delk is just trolling right now

It has been answered multiple times and he keeps playing dumb. He might be setting up some ****ery

of course he going have more than :smh: for a country run by black people

wont look back on the history and wealth secured by white families over a 100 years ago, while some opportunities didn’t even exist for black people until literally about 50 years ago

junkanoo is such a huge part of our culture because it was the only time black people were allowed on Bay Street outside of work hours

there has never been a king or queen of the Bahamas

This says something different. That’s why I was confused.

This says something different. That’s why I was confused.

what is her title?

IATT IATT famb, Delk is trying to troll you

Save yourself the frustration

He doesn't give a **** about the functional role the Queen plays, he is ready to go pages with you about a ceremonial title that means nothing materially

Mans said "Oh I heard this on vacation" and then just that as justification to act dense.

what is her title?

According to the link, her style and title is:

“Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth”

Unless I’m reading it wrong.

IATT IATT famb, Delk is trying to troll you

Save yourself the frustration

He doesn't give a **** about the functional role the Queen plays, he is ready to go pages with you about a ceremonial title that means nothing materially

Mans said "Oh I heard this on vacation" and then just that as justification to act dense.

Woman has been to this country once but she’s supposed to be in charge

eager for that white leadership

Back
Top Bottom