The Will Smith Slander Thread

Well he should be thankful to Will for this very important lesson. If you insult someone's wife and they approach you, duck and weave.
Again. This is only if you believe Will truly slapped Chris for that joke. Even those close to will are saying it's deeper than that. You'll get your answer when Jada's boyfriend tells the world what was really going on with him that evening on her show. Also, I know you're being facetious but this incident isn't gonna magically cure Chris'disability. That's not how it works.

Fam I didn't even realize this thread was 3 years old. Wtf? Lol ninjas been on will Smith head and this is exactly what I was referring to, Will been getting clowned ever since the August situation and the Chris Rock thing was just him letting out all the anger that built up over the past 3 years. What a simp

You'd have a point but this site is just a data site. It has crime data for all countries. I just compared the us and Bahamas for comparison sake.

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/The-Bahamas/United-States/Crime
No, I'm saying, I know it's just a data site. I'm just also saying that for me, I would look further than just a data site before definitively speaking to 1 area being more unsafe than another because of a higher murder/crime rate.

-foe

No, I'm saying, I know it's just a data site. I'm just also saying that for me, I would look further than just a data site before definitively soaking to 1 assets being more unsafe than another because of a higher murder/crime rate.

-foe
Ok my bad, I get what you're saying. I never referenced either one being more safe than the other though I'm just stating the Bahamas has a higher crime rate which is factually true. My posts aren't a defense of America.

Again. This is only if you believe Will truly slapped Chris for that joke. Even those close to will are saying it's deeper than that. You'll get your answer when Jada's boyfriend tells the world what was really going on with him that evening on her show. Also, I know you're being facetious but this incident isn't gonna magically cure Chris'disability. That's not how it works.

At that one snap moment in time the joke triggered that reaction. I highly doubt Chris has no sense of action and consequence. He doesn't seem slow enough to repeatedly put his fork in an electrical outlet but I dunno he has always seemed slow to me.

No, I'm saying, I know it's just a data site. I'm just also saying that for me, I would look further than just a data site before definitively soaking to 1 assets being more unsafe than another because of a higher murder/crime rate.

-foe

We have multiple islands that maybe have a single murder in a given year.. shh pretty much all islands

It’s just parts of Nassau that get bad.. Freeport at times

But our crime is a whole lot bigger than just Bahamians.. we get alot Haitians and theyre obviously facing significant economic and social issues.. we have a lot of disparity in wealth issues that stem from historical problems

Ok my bad, I get what you're saying. I never referenced either one being more safe than the other though I'm just stating the Bahamas has a higher crime rate which is factually true. My posts aren't a defense of America.

and yet you spoke of culture, like this ain’t deemed acceptable

1649093435855.jpeg

and yet you spoke of culture, like this ain’t deemed acceptable

1649093435855.jpeg
Unlike you I'm not in denial about my country being violent. America is violent... So is the Bahamas. You're in your feelings and just talking to talk.

At that one snap moment in time the joke triggered that reaction. I highly doubt Chris has no sense of action and consequence. He doesn't seem slow enough to repeatedly put his fork in an electrical outlet but I dunno he has always seemed slow to me.
He has a disorder. He can't read people or situations like you or me.

Only thing I know about the Bahamas is if a dude is going to get his Cutlass he ain't coming back to give you a ride ..

probably best to apply this to anywhere/everywhere.. but don’t stick around if someone’s going to the car for something

i provided you with a website that spoke to Bahamian culture and you were not interested.. your exact words:

i have no idea how you can speak to Bahamian culture if the most you got is a few days at a hotel
Your country like America is violent and has a high crime rate. Me going to a website isn't going to change that my guy. Get out of your feelings brother. It's not that deep. You don't want me to give you that Chris Rock treatment do ya?
scaledphpserver109filen.png

Back
Top Bottom