The Will Smith Slander Thread

Bruh you gonna keep ignoring my question? How do you defend Jada getting her guts rearranged by her sons friend? Is that normal behavior? :lol:
Is there proof that Jaden and August were friends? I can't seem to find anything other than he introduced them at a festival. Doesn't mean they were friends.

Although adultery constitutes a crime "on the books", it is generally not prosecuted in New York State.

I can Google too. :lol:

I assume that sh isn’t being prosecuted anywhere in the US..

But at some point trump has to actually legit pay for his many crimes

Me neither. Nothing I found online suggests them being good friends. :lol:
I'm saying. Dudes keep bringing up the friendship thing like they were best friends. I can't even find a song, interview, them hanging out or anything that suggest that they were friends. Hell for all we know, he and August could've met the same day Jaden introduced them at that music festival. :lol: Also, if they were such good friends, isn't it likely that they would've met at a family outing or somewhere more intimate and not at a festival?
I guess dudes just say anything to fit their narrative.

... and I sincerely hope the capitol police take that threat as seriously as it deserves to be taken.

🤣🤣😂🤣😂

She wants to be oppressed so bad.

-foe

A lot of police officers are MAGA qanon trash which is why they didn't really defend the capitol last time. I'd volunteer to defend the capitol if there were a threat. It would be like target practice out there. Pap pap pap.

Last edited:
I'm saying. Dudes keep bringing up the friendship thing like they were best friends. I can't even find a song, interview, them hanging out or anything that suggest that they were friends. Hell for all we know, he and August could've met the same day Jaden introduced them at that music festival. :lol: Also, if they were such good friends, isn't it likely that they would've met at a family outing or somewhere more intimate and not at a festival?
I guess dudes just say anything to fit their narrative.

Probably some random dude he made a mixtape with. :lol:

Just another day, a flourishing model family indeed! :lol:

Ok let's address the elephant in the room who the hell is this guy? Is he actually famous? if not I doubt this will hurt the Smith family at all. :rofl:

Lol...him putting out a song isn't going to take money out of Will Smiths pockets. The family still flourishing. :pimp:

Wait so that Ross song is new?

Or is he doing another song?

I mean I know the shh is hard, but dude really needed to come out with something better if that Ross song was it

Wait so that Ross song is new?

Or is he doing another song?

I mean I know the shh is hard, but dude really needed to come out with something better if that Ross song was it

Is there a popular song from this guy I should be aware of? Aside from his dealings with the Smith family I have no idea who he is.

Back
Top Bottom