The Will Smith Slander Thread

I don't know what you're getting at here. I wouldn't make a stand up comedy joke about someone with Primary biliary cirrhosis or whatever it is he has. :rofl:

I’m asking would it change your perspective if a 48 year old male actor did the same thing with his daughter’s 27 year old female friend who was suffering from a similar illness.

Whether you’d joke about it is irrelevant. Are you a professional stand-up comedian who has hosted the Oscars?

I’m asking would it change your perspective if a 48 year old male actor did the same thing with his daughter’s 27 year old female friend who was suffering from a similar illness.

Whether you’d joke about it is irrelevant. Are you a professional stand-up comedian who has hosted the Oscars?

A 27 year old woman is an adult.

Lol so making fun of people is only offensive if non comedians do it? I'll keep that in mind. :lol:

Thats not my question. As I’m sure you’re aware, adults can be victims of predatory relationships.

Would your stance remain the same in the scenario I described?

Lol so what's the age gap that automatically makes this a predatory relationship?

Look at this dude now pretending like he cares about predatory relationships :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if I was someone who supported the Republican Party living in Tennessee I’d be cautious on predatory relationships

We really need an angry react. I used to live in Tennessee and I always thought "17? 17 is like the worst age to get married because you think you know everything but you have no idea what time it is." And now eliminate even THAT? NO LIMITS?

Vols, Titans, water yew dewing?!

-foe

Smh.... seen this earlier :lol:

img_1_1649259527736.jpg

We really need an angry react. I used to live in Tennessee and I always thought "17? 17 is like the worst age to get married because you think you know everything but you have no idea what time it is." And now eliminate even THAT? NO LIMITS?

Vols, Titans, water yew dewing?!

-foe

Anything under 18 is wrong as hell to me

And I don’t think you should even really consider marriage until late 20s, figure out who you really are.. obviously do you.. but get out of school for couple years, get an idea where your life is going.. plus you should probably live with the person and make sure they don’t drive you insane

Lol so what's the age gap that automatically makes this a predatory relationship?

Look at this dude now pretending like he cares about predatory relationships :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, it isn’t just the age gap. It’s also Jada’s celebrity and Augusts’s vulnerability/illness.

My question is whether you’d react the same if a similarly-situated 48 year old male celebrity husband did the same thing with the 27 year old female friend of his daughter (who is also a budding musician).

Instead of answering this question you’ve asked me questions, told me a 27 year old is an adult, and implied that I suggested age gaps—alone—make a relationship predatory.

It’s as if you are uncomfortable answering with a yes or no.

Last edited:
So this dude really ignored the main question….you think is acceptable for your boy to smash your mom? Or your mom to smash your boy? However you want to spin it….since you know, they both grown :lol:

No, it isn’t just the age gap. It’s also Jada’s celebrity, Augusts’s vulnerability/illness.

My question is whether you’d react the same if a similarly-situated 48 year old male celebrity husband did the same thing with the 27 year old female friend of his daughter (who is also a budding musician).

Instead of answering this question you’ve asked me questions, told me a 27 year old is an adult, and implied that I suggested age gaps—alone—make a relationship predatory.

It’s as if you are uncomfortable answering with a yes or no.

Lol so this 27 year old man is getting taken advantage of by Jada? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forget the age gap! That is your sons FRIEND….yo, if my boy tried to pull that stunt or my mom tried to bag one of my boys, I might cut ties with both of them, Jada could literally have anyone, but she chose to lay up with her sons friend…can’t nobody convince me her brain is functioning properly….that’s just nasty and foul.

Back
Top Bottom