The Will Smith Slander Thread

Right. Holocaust and ww2 movies are made almost every year nobody is crying about those.
White folks get dozens of other type of movies to balance them out. From music to movies, all black people get fed is trauma. Shxt is tired at this point. They have been tossing us some crumbs lately and it's a step in the right direction but still a long way to go.

White folks get dozens of other type of movies to balance them out. From music to movies, all black people get fed is trauma. Shxt is tired at this point. They have been tossing us some crumbs lately and it's a step in the right direction but still a long way to go.
I feel like this only seems that way if you ignore a lot of black movies. A LOT.

Especially to say all we get fed in movies (and TV) is trauma.

This is the man the movie is based upon. Odds are high that you have seen his photo before. Why isn't his story worthy of being told?
1664909825047.png

They have been tossing us some crumbs lately and it's a step in the right direction but still a long way to go....
I wouldn't call what consists of black cinema "crumbs" or that it is something that is given/tossed to us.

We ain't making movies looking for acceptance.

Last edited:
Would be dope to see black movies focus on the sci-fi space.

Usually it's either slavery or comedy :smh:

A whole list of black movies this year (obviously many are on streaming services)

she is coming for chris rock.
and that's all rock needs to drop the ether that you know he has been holding back.
will with the oop.

I'm actually on my way tonight to NY to see Chris Rock perform at radio city... He's always been one of my favorite comedians and I always wanted to see him live but I had extra motivation to go see his show after the slap... I want to see if he talks about it lol

Back
Top Bottom