The Wire - does it get better as season 1 goes on??

i know there's other threads on the show here but if i should cut my losses i'd rather do it sooner than later

always heard how great it was...got disc 1 of season 1 from netflix about 3 months ago and watched the first episode

didn't really hold my interest so i never watched episode 2 until now...

tumblr_lefti4hz161qf8yek.gif

all this courtroom/detective BS reminds me of CSI which i have no interest in

i know there's other threads on the show here but if i should cut my losses i'd rather do it sooner than later

always heard how great it was...got disc 1 of season 1 from netflix about 3 months ago and watched the first episode

didn't really hold my interest so i never watched episode 2 until now...

tumblr_lefti4hz161qf8yek.gif

all this courtroom/detective BS reminds me of CSI which i have no interest in

I also thought it was slow. Anything that wasn't shot in the streets, I found it boring. Actually feel asleep while watching it a few times. Not sure if it is for ME.

I also thought it was slow. Anything that wasn't shot in the streets, I found it boring. Actually feel asleep while watching it a few times. Not sure if it is for ME.

Yes 
pimp.gif
.. Watch the whole season tho, it's not just about the courtroom.

And each season focuses on a different aspect of the inner city/crime..

Yes 
pimp.gif
.. Watch the whole season tho, it's not just about the courtroom.

And each season focuses on a different aspect of the inner city/crime..

VERY VERY boring.

if you want a good, interesting, fast-paced, and exciting cop show, watch THE SHIELD.

just watch the first episode and you will be hooked.

VERY VERY boring.

if you want a good, interesting, fast-paced, and exciting cop show, watch THE SHIELD.

just watch the first episode and you will be hooked.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea its YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea its YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Watched the first season which was [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] but once I started the second season, the first episode failed to impress me and I haven't continued.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Watched the first season which was [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] but once I started the second season, the first episode failed to impress me and I haven't continued.[/color]

I said the exact same thing.  The first 2-3 eps are god awful, but it gets much better. Been watchin for the last 3 weeks now and already halfway through season 3.

I said the exact same thing.  The first 2-3 eps are god awful, but it gets much better. Been watchin for the last 3 weeks now and already halfway through season 3.

Felt the same way. !st few episodes were ehh, but glad I continued. 2nd season was my least favorite out of all of them, but it's def worth to continue.

Felt the same way. !st few episodes were ehh, but glad I continued. 2nd season was my least favorite out of all of them, but it's def worth to continue.

*Points at Its That Dude*
You know you done *$*%$# up right?
*waits for this to become a Wire vs Shield debate*

*Points at Its That Dude*
You know you done *$*%$# up right?
*waits for this to become a Wire vs Shield debate*

Back
Top Bottom