The Wire - does it get better as season 1 goes on??

Second season is the second best season behind four, don't understand the hate for it... at all.

Second season is the second best season behind four, don't understand the hate for it... at all.

^perhaps you're right...

i'll have to wait for season 5 of big love, season 3 of breaking bad, and i'll check out eastbound & down in the meantime

^perhaps you're right...

i'll have to wait for season 5 of big love, season 3 of breaking bad, and i'll check out eastbound & down in the meantime

Is it the pace of the show that bothers you, if you watch Breaking Bad you should give the Wire another chance, it's nowhere near as slow
I liked BB during the first season, but a few episodes into the 2nd season the pace
slowed to a crawl, I couldn't even stay awake for a full ep.

Is it the pace of the show that bothers you, if you watch Breaking Bad you should give the Wire another chance, it's nowhere near as slow
I liked BB during the first season, but a few episodes into the 2nd season the pace
slowed to a crawl, I couldn't even stay awake for a full ep.

I thought the same thing too two discs were ehhh. Then after u get to disk 3 and the season one finishes ur instantly hooked like bubs. Just hope u don't say that @%@ around Omar op lol

I thought the same thing too two discs were ehhh. Then after u get to disk 3 and the season one finishes ur instantly hooked like bubs. Just hope u don't say that @%@ around Omar op lol

The Wire is easily one of the greatest shows to ever be on television. And this is coming from someone who doesn't like much of anything on TV. How are you gonna judge a 5 season show by the first episode?
laugh.gif

"Omar comin yo"
pimp.gif

The Wire is easily one of the greatest shows to ever be on television. And this is coming from someone who doesn't like much of anything on TV. How are you gonna judge a 5 season show by the first episode?
laugh.gif

"Omar comin yo"
pimp.gif

Seasons 1 & 2 start out pretty slow but pick up great mid way through... definitely continue.. you won't regret it

Seasons 1 & 2 start out pretty slow but pick up great mid way through... definitely continue.. you won't regret it

I thought it was slow..but very good TV in Season 1..i'm still not done with Season 1 though..haven't watched it since New Years eve..
frown.gif

I had my girl watch all the episodes so far..she likes it..

I thought it was slow..but very good TV in Season 1..i'm still not done with Season 1 though..haven't watched it since New Years eve..
frown.gif

I had my girl watch all the episodes so far..she likes it..

Back
Top Bottom