The Wire - does it get better as season 1 goes on??

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

VERY VERY boring.

if you want a good, interesting, fast-paced, and exciting cop show, watch THE SHIELD.

just watch the first episode and you will be hooked.

The Shield is just an over the top cartoony cop drama.  That %%@% always seemed mad dumb to me.  The two shows aren't really alike tho, apples and oranges.  It's all personal preference I guess. 

With that said though, The Wire > *

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

VERY VERY boring.

if you want a good, interesting, fast-paced, and exciting cop show, watch THE SHIELD.

just watch the first episode and you will be hooked.

The Shield is just an over the top cartoony cop drama.  That %%@% always seemed mad dumb to me.  The two shows aren't really alike tho, apples and oranges.  It's all personal preference I guess. 

With that said though, The Wire > *

The first two episodes were slow. The third episode picks up when Omar shows up, then it's on after that. It's best to watch it as a whole. I know I started it, and could not stop until I watched the entire series. If you don't like police drama's, then don't watch this. It's a damn good show tho. I had no expectations, although I heard it was good and it's crack, literally. I say watch it all the way through because although each season has a different theme, it's all connected.

The first two episodes were slow. The third episode picks up when Omar shows up, then it's on after that. It's best to watch it as a whole. I know I started it, and could not stop until I watched the entire series. If you don't like police drama's, then don't watch this. It's a damn good show tho. I had no expectations, although I heard it was good and it's crack, literally. I say watch it all the way through because although each season has a different theme, it's all connected.

Nt's most overrated series IMO. No replay value for me, and after season 1 ( a season I enjoyed) it gets blah.

I will say the character development with Mike in season 4 was well done. Very well done.

Nt's most overrated series IMO. No replay value for me, and after season 1 ( a season I enjoyed) it gets blah.

I will say the character development with Mike in season 4 was well done. Very well done.

Back
Top Bottom