***The Wire Season 4 Appreciation Thread***

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magik ink 23

ughhhhh I HATE season 4... those damn kids are sooooo annoying... not worse than season 5 though... who gives A $#%@ about the Baltimore Sun! David Simon had some stuff to get off his chest in the last two seasons... imo they got away from what made the show so entertaining.

i love the way they did the school. thats has it really is in inncer city public schools. those kids had me
roll.gif

just finished watching season 4 ...

-Can't believe they did my man Bodie ... He stood tall though but he shoulda listened to Poot
-Damn Marlo gets on my nerves ... I hope he gets locked up or killed in season 5
-The kids had me rollin all season lololol

damn its just too much stuff to name but the season was definitely on point and revived my interest after season 3 ...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yo... for real if you only appreciate the wire for the street aspect of the show then you missed the whole vision/concept/message that David Simon put forward

but atleast you watched the show
ohwell.gif
Originally Posted by VSUslickrick

anyone know where i can watch season 5 online? a pm or email would be greatly appreciated
[email protected]

They got all the seasons on watchtvsitcoms.com.

You're right, the site is probably just experiencing technical difficulties. I wasjust watching shows off it yesterday so I know it works. Give it a hour.

Back
Top Bottom