The Wolf of Wall Street Trailer

Yoooo.....I gotta see Anchorman 2 with the fam today.

But best believe this will be watched high as **** this weekend.

Can't ******g wait!

The movie is funny as hell. But I will say it is too long and they get carried away at some points.

I haven't seen the movie but I read the book, and it's a true story, so the carried away thing I don't think can apply because the reality of it was so insane i.e. being completely ****** up trying to land a helicopter on your front yard.

^Pretty much. I watched the Charlie Rose interview with Leo and Scorcese and they said they went all out; nothing held back. They wanted to be true with the book and Jordan's lifestyle.

Will be watching tonight. 3hrs is a stretch but Im thankful the theater down the block has full recline seats lol

Liked it. Everyone did their thing. Long as hell though. They missed a few story opportunities. Def a bro fest...I like how he pretty much got away with it all and ended the movie with 'for a second I forgot I was rich' a lot of laughs.

Long movie, but really off the chain. I wish matthew mcconaughey had longer screen time though.

McConaughey was amazing, probably my 3rd favorite character, he had like 12 mins of screen time but was so influential

Mannnnnnnn I'm mad I seen this sober, movie was crazy.

These boys was getting IT! Is all that Steve Madden and Benihana stuff true? Why didn't Steve Madden get locked up?

Mannnnnnnn I'm mad I seen this sober, movie was crazy.

These boys was getting IT! Is all that Steve Madden and Benihana stuff true? Why didn't Steve Madden get locked up?

Not sure about Benihana but Steve Madden did get locked up for 41 months.

Move was great, btw.

I haven't seen the movie but I read the book, and it's a true story, so the carried away thing I don't think can apply because the reality of it was so insane i.e. being completely ****** up trying to land a helicopter on your front yard.

You got to see it for yourself to judge.

All the crazy stuff that happened in the movie is true, though.

Also, the dude at the end of the movie who introduces Leo as Jordan Belfort, is the real Jordan Belfort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom