The world would be a better place if...Vol. 1

Post your own thoughts on how you think the world would be a better place NT. Maybe it's just me, but I'm sick of hearing stories about schoolshootings, parents abandoning newborn babies, people being killed for their EVOs, and CEOs taking $400,000 vacations on taxpayer dollars. This %@@$ isexhausting. No I'm not trying to change the world, I fully understand there's an exponential number of social issues, and you can see them by justwalking down the street. My proposal? The world would be a better place if everyone watched this video in the morning before their day:

Enjoy the vid and post your thoughts...

The world would be a better place if -

the economy situation was handled
THB pyp
magic shared his AIDS remedy w/ those affected
if we could find a solution to 'operation iraqi freedom' and bring the troops home
gas didn't cost an arm and a leg
the government constructed a successful immigration reform policy
the celts go back-to-back
if we continued improving upon the ICC (International Crime Court)
there was an increase minimum wage to a LIVING wage across the nation
we can do something about health care for those unable to afford it
we pay our educators a higher wage

We can start with these...imo

The world would be a better place if the difference between the haves and have nots wasn't so damn big. Its crazy how, in the same country, we got folklivin in multi-million dollar mansions and folk diggin through the trash 4 food.

if there were no racists
if there were no gold-digging %#%#$!*, and they get off they %%% and start DOING WORK and getting theirs and stop living off men that do that.
if bush NEVER got elected president
if Wal-Mart paid their employees more $$
if Jordan Brand still made quality products (word to 99-01
tired.gif
)

- religion was never bastardized by power-hungry people

- more people understood that a few extreme individuals do not speak for an entire group of people

- the US adopted the "eye for an eye" system of justice

Interesting question !

The world would be a better place if:

- Everyone looked sincerely and honestly for the true religion, and go past what your mother and father told ya, but rather what your instincts tell you,because God will never mislead a man/woman with pure intentions

Originally Posted by aight

- Everyone looked sincerely and honestly for the true religion, and go past what your mother and father told ya, but rather what your instincts tell you, because God will never mislead a man/woman with pure intentions

pure intentions lol there is no such thing.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

T.I. did not release that trash known as Paper Trail.
2zgui2p.jpg
laugh.gif
T.I. is heavily overrated tho.
indifferent.gif

-If racism were non-existent
-If more money was put towards the poor rather than war. (didn't even try to rhyme.)
-If more time were spent teaching our youth morals. Too many kids doing drugs, committing crimes, having unprotected sex, early pregnancies, abortions, highschool drop outs, disrespecting elders, KILLING FOR EVOS. Kids are starting to live in an imaginary world where theyfeel as though they're above the law, above their parents, and that they don't have to live by any rules or regulations, nor do they feel as thoughothers deserve respect and courtesy.
-If the entire system of goverment were laid out so the public eye could see what was going on behind closed doors. And with that, allowing the people vote fordifferent policies, laws, etc. The only thing we get to vote for is the Primaries and the Presidential. What's a Democracy for when you only have the powerto make a change on two occasions?

Originally Posted by niCke1z

The world would be better if money didn't exist.
If jealousy didn't exists -
If all man were truly equal -
If it wasn't in our nature to destroy ourselves -

The world would be a better place if guns were illegal to everyone except the military

There were no gangbangers

No Racisim(sp?0

if people wouldn't drive so slow at all times of the day. It really pisses me off when people drive 40 hell even 50 in a 55.
mad.gif

-if there were no drugs, which fuel just about every crime in the world.
-if there was no racism.
-but really if you wanted the world to be a better place, you might as well have absolutely no humans. Humans **!@ everything up.

Back
Top Bottom