The World's Biggest Hips.

Imagine if she started off normal and then slowly morphed into this form... Probably ran into some faulty androids. Word to Cell

won't resort to calling somebody's mother names. i can't imagine what those kids go through on a daily basis. however, this woman really does need to do something about that issue, for her kids, health, etc. i don't care about the pride she has in her "feminine" hips, this is strong proof that you definitely can have too much of a good thing.

sidenote, a couple of posters already mentioned this, but she really isn't even half bad in the face, for her size.

won't resort to calling somebody's mother names. i can't imagine what those kids go through on a daily basis. however, this woman really does need to do something about that issue, for her kids, health, etc. i don't care about the pride she has in her "feminine" hips, this is strong proof that you definitely can have too much of a good thing.

sidenote, a couple of posters already mentioned this, but she really isn't even half bad in the face, for her size.

Some of the name calling is a bit over the top. She is still a person.
I'm sure she has thick skin

that so called pride in her hips is a defeatist lazy attitude. No rational human being can look at themselves in that condition and say they are proud of how they look. The fact that she has to turn sideways to enter the doorway, she can't even close the shower door to properly bathe herself should be enough for her to stop whatever she is doing and make some changes. Did she even mention trying to change her bad habits and institute a healthier diet and exercise? She is going to be more disgusting in the next 5-10 years and the burden will fall on her husband and children to take care of her. We can't blame everything on glands and genetics man. Nobody wants to take responsiblity for **** anymore, just sad.

Nah...

I know a couple ****** in da hood that would beat them dookie buttcheeks tho.

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom