The XIs, what would u do?

We all know alot of people who bought these shoes just because there were 11,s not even considering they were an all white based shoe,ive seen them a couple of times in person and they looked hella beat up by whoever were wearing them,11,s are good,but to buy them in nothing but a all white based CW is not the way to go,shouldve waited for CG,or just pay the extra money for some SJ,Whats even worst is that people still bought these shoes out and JB didnt even have the nerve to put a jumpman on it,all white with no color at all+with no jumpman=fakes as far as the looks are concerned,but i guess 11,s will bring hype no matter what just because there 11,its like if a car company made a new car and didnt een put there logo on it at all,i wonder if JB doesnt put a jumpman logo on the back of the CG if people wont care or will care,people will still be so thirsty for them that they will act like its not a big deal to them,and this is why JB does this time after time to us,they know people will buy no matter what they make the shoe out of,prime example is the black/varsity and black/infrared 6,just buy what you like from here on out,not what everybody on NT says is the next best thing,alot of people on here buy any jordans that JB releases,there just buying cause its the next jordan shoe coming out not really because they love/or like them,i wouldnt see a problem with it if it was 1985-2007,but as of today its not like it was or used to be,so change up on how your buying shoes,buy what you really like personally,not every shoe that comes out.

Back
Top Bottom