The Zelda 64 Appreciation Thread

Ocarina of Time = Perfection
pimp.gif

Used to call my friend almost everynight for tips since he had the OFFICIAL Prima Game guide.

Greatest game ever.

Used to call my friend almost everynight for tips since he had the OFFICIAL Prima Game guide.

Greatest game ever.

One of my favorite games growing up. Thats when I actually really started playing RPG. Ohh how I miss my N64

One of my favorite games growing up. Thats when I actually really started playing RPG. Ohh how I miss my N64

I remember I had the worst flu during thanksgiving when this came out. I mean I had full blown 100+ degree fever, chills, throat was swollen shut, and a cough for good measure. This game got me through so much pain and adversity, and I am thankful for that. I bought a wii just to get back in to the zelda swing of things. My favorite game of all time.

I remember I had the worst flu during thanksgiving when this came out. I mean I had full blown 100+ degree fever, chills, throat was swollen shut, and a cough for good measure. This game got me through so much pain and adversity, and I am thankful for that. I bought a wii just to get back in to the zelda swing of things. My favorite game of all time.

I need to find my gamecube collectors edition disk. I wanna finish the game. This is one of my favorite games ever.

I need to find my gamecube collectors edition disk. I wanna finish the game. This is one of my favorite games ever.

My personal favorite video game of all time. OP at least put the full name of the game in the title.

My personal favorite video game of all time. OP at least put the full name of the game in the title.

Back
Top Bottom