The Zelda 64 Appreciation Thread

i played it on my mac emulator and my key pad is not sensitive enough to get me past the last part of the water temple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was heated to the max when i couldnt get the long shot to get me across the water.
laugh.gif

game is awesome, though.

i played it on my mac emulator and my key pad is not sensitive enough to get me past the last part of the water temple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was heated to the max when i couldnt get the long shot to get me across the water.
laugh.gif

game is awesome, though.

Somehow, I got really good at the Water Temple, to the point where I could beat it in about 20 minutes. But just as that happened, I started to really suck at the Forest Temple, and it would take me a really long time to beat that one
laugh.gif

Definitely the GOAT, I could replay it any time and not be bored of it.

Somehow, I got really good at the Water Temple, to the point where I could beat it in about 20 minutes. But just as that happened, I started to really suck at the Forest Temple, and it would take me a really long time to beat that one
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Water Temple had me heated.

THIS. I remember being young as hell and super confused. Once I got to that part and realized I couldnt get passed it, I used to just ride around with the horse.
pimp.gif

THIS. I remember being young as hell and super confused. Once I got to that part and realized I couldnt get passed it, I used to just ride around with the horse.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

THIS.
I haven't revisted the game since beating it when I was a child, but the Water Temple intimidates me. All I remember is hating the !*+*%%! thing and it being the hardest temple ever and I just damn near hated it.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

THIS.
I haven't revisted the game since beating it when I was a child, but the Water Temple intimidates me. All I remember is hating the !*+*%%! thing and it being the hardest temple ever and I just damn near hated it.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by sole vintage

pimp.gif
I got this but it isn't the same on a keyboard.
get a wired xbox 360 control that's the way i play it. the HD mod skins are
pimp.gif

how?
nerd.gif
get one of these Amazon product ASIN B000B6MLTQ
connect it to your PC's usb port open pj 64 go to options and configure gamepads.

the hd skin mods just look them up on youtube ''How to Add Texture Packs to Project 64''

Originally Posted by sole vintage

pimp.gif
I got this but it isn't the same on a keyboard.
get a wired xbox 360 control that's the way i play it. the HD mod skins are
pimp.gif

how?
nerd.gif
get one of these Amazon product ASIN B000B6MLTQ
connect it to your PC's usb port open pj 64 go to options and configure gamepads.

the hd skin mods just look them up on youtube ''How to Add Texture Packs to Project 64''

^ ohh you can use a PS3 controller on your pc too! about to play Ocarina of Time all over again when I plug my n64 into my new house.. and finish Majora's Mask on my laptop

Back
Top Bottom