The Zoom Kobe II Thread vol. LITES

ONE FOOTLOCKER SAID THAT THEY WERE DROPPING LAST WEEK ON THURS. AND SOMEONE SAID THAT THEY ARE DROPPING THIS WEEK. ID ONT FEEL LIKE COPPING ANYMORE....LOL YEAHRIGHT

I HAVE SO MUCH TO BUY THIS DECEMBER.....
I HAVE SOME DMPS ON LAY AWAY, ZK2 LITES, SPIZIKE, VIII, PS3, BLACK FRIDAY, AND PRESENTS... I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT JANUARY AND NEXT YEAR... THATS GOING TOKILL ME. I MIGHT HAVE TO SELL SOME BLOOD...LOL

^OK COOL.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GOATMJxxlll

dope pick up coolgrey81...mang i wish i was in P.I....does anybody have the official release date here in the US(mang i hope these go up Eastbay..cause NDC
mad.gif
....nevermind)?..thanks in advanced NT fam..
Thanks GOAT.. Just get one of your cousins to cop a pair and tell 'em to ship them here in the U.S.. Or stash 'em in a balikbayanbox
laugh.gif
. Nah but seriously I heard they're coming out over here soon!!

Nope nothing yet. I would like to say that they will release in time for the holiday shopping, but who knows, Nike is really screwing with the marketing ofthis shoe.

^^^ yea its wierd how the 2k4's just popped up out of nowhere. But I do like 2k4's more than the Lites.

I'm not sure if it is mentioned or not, the 4 embossment on the upper means the 4 quarters of the game. don't bother to find where the "2" islike I did~~~

This is true, unfortunately and extremely stupid. I know they have them in the PI but at the current exchange rate, it translates into $180. Thanks Nike forfk-ing up again on the Kobe line. Kobe's footwear director needs to be fired. I guess it's money saved, 2k4s for me then.

So kobe wore the lites during preseason...that's dumb. IMO he should have started off the season in the ST's or the ZK3's. I mean I like the2k4's but I'm pissed that they released them 3-4 years after I REALLY wanted them when they came out. They'll probably release the PE ZK1 colorsthat we all wanted 4 years from now. FUMBLE!!!

^ the same ole' joke. not funny. every shoe goes on sale, every shoe hits outlets period...exception Jordan retros...sometimes.

Can anybody verify this to be true and what's the source. I am upset i was really looking forward to ball in those.
frown.gif

really lovin living in japan right now..just copped the nash bb lows and the lites are at the nike employee store already, 50% off gonna cop next week

Why cant they just put them on the KB24.com store? it hasn't been worth anything since it opened.

it makes no sense that we in the states have NO CHANCE to buy them
mad.gif

well it doesnt make sense for nike to release them in the us...maybe an LA release but nationwide would most likely mean it would sit on shelves and possiblytanking pretty bad killing any success the zoom kobe 2 line has made simply due to the fact that while not the same,the zoom bb has been out for a while nowand while the colorways havent been all that great,they havent exactly sold out either so whats the point of 2 lightweight basketball shoes.Especially with theadidas ts lightspeed in the mix as well,the market is saturated with light weight performance shoes.Release whatever you got to where you know willsell..basically sell them out to asia and get ready for the next release.Also take into account all the consumer's money being spent on kobe id's and2k4 laser retros would most likely hurt the lites sales.Top it off you look on a shoe wall you have the laser 2k4's in how many colors,zk2's and zk2ST's-probably a little bit too much kobe for retailers stateside.

^ Then it doesn't make sense to release any Kobe shoes in the US I guess from what you are saying. Fk you Nike for releasing all these asia exclusives.

damn that sucks. i really was waiting for them
btw my friend is holding a 10.5 dmp ds for me since last christmas for 450$, hes like a cousin to me. promised him ill pay him the rest this month... sorryRONNIE. LOL DECEMBER, I PROMISE!!
smile.gif

oh and 1 more thing, any body know how many pairs have been sold in asia?
ohwell.gif
might have to buy the lites later on ebay then....

Back
Top Bottom