THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Holy !*@%
eek.gif
 for a minute their I was like Boston since when
laugh.gif

bosh with the dreads ... dude had swag running down the court lol

yup... she was the heat dancer of the year last year.. you know the booty nice when you see creases

Originally Posted by black chiney

^
pimp.gif

anyways, can't to wait to see how this Heat-Hawks game turns out

it turned out great a win .....
pimp.gif

and I'm falling for odaymis
devil.gif

6 in a row... off to GSW, then to sac town....
i really wish we had a new intro... if yall could pick one... what song would you pick?

YoungTriz wrote:
i really wish we had a new intro... if yall could pick one... what song would you pick?

anything would be better than what we have now
laugh.gif
 smh

Originally Posted by bdis1986

YoungTriz wrote:

anything would be better than what we have now
laugh.gif
 smh

the only thing that can make it better if mike tyson was some how in it... our announcer sucks too... matter fact i would love to see iron mike do the intro...

My Bad Coach Spo....
Im gonna be the first to say I take back a lot of the %#%+ I said... I dont know how you are doing it, but you are doing a good job... I really thought lebron was too much of a diva and needed some OG to come down and put some sense into his head.. You took a different approach and right now it seems to be the right one... we are using are strengths and playing like I thought/hope we would... keep up the good work, so I dont have to yell at the TV/comp so much...

GO HEAT!

I'ma interrupt my s&t vacation/time away to post this:

[h1]Sources: Heat, Blazers given exceptions[/h1]
The Portland Trail Blazers and Miami Heat have been granted disabled player exceptions for Greg Oden and Udonis Haslem, sources familiar with the league's ruling told ESPN.com.

Both Oden (knee) and Haslem (foot), after being examined by an independent league-appointed physician, have been deemed to be carrying injuries that likely will sideline them for the remainder of the season.

Portland and Miami, as a result, have received exceptions valued at half of each player's salary.

In the Blazers' case, that amounts to $3,380,262 from Oden's $6,760,524 salary and expires Dec. 30.

Miami's exception is valued at $1.75 million, half of Haslem's $3,500,000 salary, and expires Jan. 6.

League rules allow for such exceptions to be used to acquire only one player, but teams can use them to sign a free agent or to take on salary in trade before the expiration date.

The 45-day clock for using such exceptions starts when the team reasonably knows that the player's injury could potentially be season-ending.

But if Oden or Haslem unexpectedly recovers faster than doctors have forecasted, they are not precluded from rejoining their respective teams.

A returning injured player can be reactivated without affecting his replacement, as Miami found out in the 2000-01 season when Alonzo Mourning returned after missing five months and the Heat had been granted an injury exception for what was presumed to be a season-ending kidney disorder.

When used in trades, teams may acquire a player whose salary -- including any trade kickers -- does not exceed the value of the exception plus $100,000.

By Marc Stein
ESPN.com

Bring back my boy Bev or use it in a trade. What FA's out there would my fellow Heat fans like?

I'll be back soon. Just alil burnt out.

#LetsGoHeat!

I hope we "smush" up the Cavs on my bday!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

%!@+ YOU HEAT... you dont belong here no more...
you gone when we are 1 game above .500
now show up after a 7 game win streak...
laugh.gif
#*%#%!
where in the hell you been?... my bad for sounding like a cavs fan...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm around. Just taking a well needed break from the internet really . I only get on for my fantasy leagues, shopping & news.

edit- So who do ya'll want with the exception?

&
laugh.gif
@ my boy AT being in your sig

i wish i could take a break... but im always at work... what the #%!# do they expect me to do at work? work?
"whats that black screen you be looking at?"
"#%!# off, aint you got something to do?"

yeah... dudes was +%*++!$% on us in the first 15 pages of the thread... then it turned into a lebron is a beast, cavs suck thing... thats where i got the sig from...
i dont know who i would pick up... i mean we are barley using house... miller should be coming back in a month... dampier is getting more minutes and shooting like !+$#... i would rather see dexter phatman or a pf that isnt 40 years old...

I'm not a Heat fan but I want to see this team do well. The NBA is more fun when a bunch of teams are really good rather than just one or two.

The homie h3at whats good family ..... As far as the exception, I wouldn't have a clue on whom we should consider. However, I do agree that House should be the first to be moved from the roster and possibly pick up a PG and as stated before maybe even Bev ...

Back
Top Bottom