THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Rosaaaaay 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

^Word...I mean I can Heat games on Sun.
It doesn't affect me on this.
But still I need those streams for soccer.

30t6p3b.gif
damn.... im from the NW i need those streams.... this year is a lot better then before because of our new team, but as a fan i wanna watch all the games not just the big ticket ones...

There were also other experiments that still needed to be undertaken. When the Heat signed Miller, there was an expectation that they did so with the idea that he would be part of a dynamic "crunch-time lineup." However traditional the Heat's starting five would be, it was imperative that they have their best players on the floor when the game mattered most.

Trial and error is the foundation of the scientific method and Spoelstra -- a man of science -- had yet to perform that trial.

That is, until yesterday in Oklahoma City, at the 5:48 mark of the first quarter with the Heat trailing 22-13. At that moment, Spoelstra went to the bench, inserting Miller into the lineup for Chalmers. For the first time, the Heat had James, Wade, Bosh and Miller on the floor together. They scored on six of their first seven possessions and recorded a plus-6 over about four minutes of playing time. (Eddie House checked in for Wade at the 1:50 mark, yet another sign that Spoelstra was putting spacing at a premium).

When Chalmers took a seat at the 4:16 mark of the third quarter and the Heat leading 78-77, the Heat would not have a "true" point guard on the floor again. Chalmers is a valuable defensive player, but he wasn't helping the closing unit when the Heat were struggling. Meanwhile, Arroyo recorded a DNP-CD, with Miller playing every second of the game's final 16 minutes. James operated as the Heat's de facto point guard over that stretch, and the team held on for a win.

In 43 possessions Sunday, the Heat's "no point guard" units outscored the Thunder 52-42. That's an offensive efficiency rating of 120.9 per 100 possessions and a defensive efficiency rating of 97.7.

I live in Tampa and SunSports always defers to Magic games or some other Telecast on Heat game nights but thankfully I was able to find a restaurant that is Managed by a Heat fan and broadcasts our games. He actually ordered the package and is the only Spot in the entire county that I know of that will broadcast every single Heat game. Been going there all season and it's been my saving grace to catch all the games. H3at, get at me if you wanna know where and maybe we can link up. I'm usually there with my other Miami native Homie, his wife, and my fiance sometimes but most times it's just he and I.

Just got back from Orlando (the game)
pimp.gif
.Had great seats across from what looked like the geico caveman. I thought I was tripping but there he was
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
IN A ROW!

LeBRON IS A MONSTER
pimp.gif

Wad3 foul from d12 had me nerves until he come out of the tunnel

Did I mention LeBRON IS A MONSTER?

For all you guys having trouble streaming, try atdhe.net  I go to school up here in tallahassee and they play magic games if anything on sunsports so thats what I use a lot to watch games

miamin2 wrote:
For all you guys having trouble streaming, try atdhe.net  I go to school up here in tallahassee and they play magic games if anything on sunsports so thats what I use a lot to watch games

that site was seized its no longer is running 
frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in a row!

Wad3 with a triple double (22/12/10)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LeBRON almost with one of his own 19/8/9
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bosh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mighty Mouse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mr2, yeah, let me know the spot

you know what I noticed those damn guard rails in the Amway arena
sick.gif

ppl look like there lined up for a concert
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in a row!

Wad3 with a triple double (22/12/10)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LeBRON almost with one of his own 19/8/9
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bosh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mighty Mouse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mr2, yeah, let me know the spot

Was out so I couldn't post in the thread but still saw the game,

All of what you wrote
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
,Great win and Wade's first trip dub in 5 yrs the night after Bron went ham
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Hoping we have a new long streak starting again
pimp.gif

Rematch with the Clippers next,Blake,Bron and Wade,should be entertaining
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Le6RON JAMES NAMED EASTERN CONFERENCE PLAYER OF THE MONTH (yesterday)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
MVPs IN A ROW IS LOOKING MORE POSSIBLE EVERYDAY!

edit- Jeff, I got your pm but I cant reply for some reason. I'll try later

[h1]Udonis Haslem to start rehab to foot
[/h1]
MIAMI -- Heat forward Udonis Haslem says the walking boot protecting his surgically repaired left foot should be gone Tuesday, after which he can begin rehabilitation.

Haslem has not played since Nov. 20. He had surgery to repair a ruptured ligament, was in a cast for several weeks, then the walking boot.

If doctors clear him, Haslem plans to start rehab immediately.

Haslem says he hopes to return to the Heat lineup in March. There was fear when he got hurt that his season was over.

Along with Dwyane Wade, he's one of the two remaining Heat players from Miami's 2006 NBA championship team.

Associated Press

Just saw that article ...... Excited to see the Homie UD finally start to work towards getting back on that court! 
SUIT HIM UP FOR SUNDAY SPO 
happy.gif
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
overzealous post, my bad 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom