THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by Gottips3

The fact is for a 7 game serious Miami would lock down Derrick rose, he wont be as effective at all

Who lied to you
grin.gif

laugh.gif

when i say fluke I mean games that we could have easily won........
That foul call was the dumbest thing I have ever seen.......EVER!!!
sick.gif

The fact is for a 7 game serious Miami would lock down Derrick rose, he wont be as effective at all

Did you watch the three games between our teams? Have you watched any Bulls games this year?

LBJ couldn't handle him game 2, so they put wade on game 3...MISTAKE!

We can get a bet if they meet in the playoffs! You seem to be going off your heart and not your head.

laugh.gif
Bulls fans super gassed of them regular season games. Child please. Get past the Pacers, and the Magic first.

Ditto for us with with Knicks/Sixers, and Boston. Then we'll talk.

Not really. It's funny that we are "gassed," yet your big three was in tears after we beat them the last time. You should be worrying about the Knicks and Celtics (we already know what's happening there).

if by regular season flukes you mean lebron and wade will go to the free throw line 30 times a game and you might win your second fraudulent championship, then yeah

DubA, that's the only big three I'm concerned about, the ones that can REALLY take over a game

Even if the bulls keep the #1 seed.....do they honestly think they will get passed the Magics?
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by h3at23

Bulls & NYK fans agreeing? That's disgusting
sick.gif
Have some pride men
laugh.gif

Anyways, enough with these dudes. Vote for the best dance crew in the NBA http://www.nba.com/dancec...ote.html?bracketId=er2b4

allan-houston-new-york-knicks-last-second-shot-autographed-photograph-3367925.jpg

yupp it's at that point. missing out on lebron like a female in heat
laugh.gif

but it's true i really don't appreciate bron and wade ruining th eplayoffs which has a high percentage of happening. that is worse that the bulls doing sumpin

Even if the bulls keep the #1 seed.....do they honestly think they will get passed the Magics?
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The Heat aren't catching the Bulls....and Magics? You are an adult...type like it.

i almost threw a bottle of jack at my boy's television

were you one of the 12 heat fans running around in a sports bar on espn?

you my dude tho one of the few real heat fans on the planet

sheldon williams and jj the worst player in the nba held dwight for a half

dudes acting like he he hakeem

Originally Posted by DubA169

Stop playing......There was atleast 14 of us
laugh.gif

I hope you Heat fans are prepared for the playoffs:

A Heat win  = Refs gave them the game

A Heat loss = a bunch of 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
's & a #6 rant from mYTo.

I'm real interesting in seeing how they perform in the playoffs.

I think the key to a prolonged playoff run for them is Bosh continuing to play strong inside like he's been doing for the past few weeks and the bench producing a little to ease the burden on the Big 3.

h3at what's Udonis' status for the playoffs?

[h1]Miami Heat's Udonis Haslem 'taking strides' but stressing patience in return from foot injury[/h1]
The question, of course, is when Haslem will be ready, and it's a question he still can't answer and would prefer outsiders stop answering for him. He hasn't played since tearing a ligament in his left foot Nov. 20, but his first road trip since still seems a success, as he looked fluid and comfortable while shooting jumpers from several spots on the floor.

"Believe it or not, I forgot the plays," Haslem said. "So I've been watching those guys, and kind of visualizing myself going through the plays a little bit."

He can handle the side-to-side sliding in the half court, but the running up and down the court puts pressure on his big toe.

"As much as I want to be out there ASAP, this is one time, if any, that I really have to be patient and be smart," Haslem said. "But one thing I can say is we're getting better, it's taking strides every day. I will be out there. I just can't say when."

When he does, he promises he'll know the plays.

"Screen for D-Wade, screen for LeBron," Haslem said. "If I remember those, I'll be all right."

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by DubA169

Stop playing......There was atleast 14 of us
laugh.gif

im here.... cool, bdis, will, miamib30503092092837456638......
I think the key to a prolonged playoff run for them is Bosh continuing to play strong inside like he's been doing for the past few weeks and the bench producing a little to ease the burden on the Big 3.
with all the hate the bosh gets... he is a VERY BIG PART of our team...

Back
Top Bottom