THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

DubA169 wrote:
if by regular season flukes you mean lebron and wade will go to the free throw line 30 times a game and you might win your second fraudulent championship, then yeah

You cant be serious?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I think the key to a prolonged playoff run for them is Bosh continuing to play strong inside like he's been doing for the past few weeks and the bench producing a little to ease the burden on the Big 3.

Without question the one factor that remains to be the most concerning. As it has been for the better part of the season. Like the homie Triz stated, Bosh gets a ridiculous amount of hate but we'd be hard pressed to argue against the fact that he has been an incredible instrument of consistency throughout the season especially in light of not having Udonis the entire way. But in addition to the point you stated toine, the Heat bench will be the catalyst of any success they experience in the post season.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by DubA169

i almost threw a bottle of jack at my boy's television

were you one of the 12 heat fans running around in a sports bar on espn?

you my dude tho one of the few real heat fans on the planet

Stop playing......There was atleast 14 of us
laugh.gif

im here.... cool, bdis, will, miamib30503092092837456638......

He didn't mean on NT . He meant, and I quote "in a sports bar on espn" the night of "the decision".

All of yall are like extended family to me already 
pimp.gif
. My fiance even enjoys reading some of yall posts when we're watching these games together. Speaking of which, I'm going to try to incorporate you guys ..... triz, h3at, bdis, miamib, kaygee ...and the rest of the TRUE heat loyalists in my wedding somehow 
laugh.gif
. I need ideas however and I will post pics of my wedding in our thread as well. Was thinking of using all of your AVY's and putting them in our invitations just to shout out my Heat family!
ALSO: My Bach. party/get loose event will be back home in Miami. September 16th-18th. Barbecue at a park on Saturday perhaps and probably a club event on Saturday and Friday nights and all of yall are invited when I get more info leading up to it!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

ALSO: My Bach. party/get loose event will be back home in Miami. September 16th-18th. Barbecue at a park on Saturday perhaps and probably a club event on Saturday and Friday nights and all of yall are invited when I get more info leading up to it!

King of Diamonds???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

King of Diamonds???
nerd.gif

haaa nah KOD isn't really my vibe. Not trying to be prude but when you're blessed to have a beautiful and incredibly hot Fiance from Guyana as I do, KOD strippers just don't cut it 
pimp.gif
. My cousin is good with the 400 club promotion crew and they're trying to set something up for me. Couple tables, bottles, and plenty of friendly ladies will be floating about. Got a couple of Fellow Florida Gator Alums/NFL friends (pending the Lock Out
laugh.gif
) that would be kicking it with us as well. Should be a nice event and I'm looking forward to it!

laugh.gif
all i read was "few real heat fans on the planet"... cool, just take pics with our SN's on some a chairs at a table, girls near the chairs will be a plus
laugh.gif
my son just got glasses.... he hates them, he is self cautious with the way he looks.... so i had to show him some pics of wade, lebron, and other basketball players who wears glasses...
edit : my son just asked how does he take a dump with his glasses
laugh.gif

King of Diamonds???
nerd.gif

You trying to get him divorced b4 he gets married?
laugh.gif

[h1]Haslem's postseason impact will be limited[/h1]
MIAMI -- You hate to count out Heat forward Udonis Haslem. He has more heart than almost everyone on the team combined. But it doesn't appear the Heat's co-captain will be able to make a meaningful playoff contribution this season.

Haslem, whose value goes way beyond his rugged 8.0 points and team-best 8.2 rebounds per game, didn't practice Tuesday. That's not a good sign.

And Haslem still isn't running, cutting or moving side-to-side at full speed. That's not a good sign, either.

In fact, it's almost a guarantee that Haslem, who could be the missing link to winning a title, won't be physically able to make a meaningful contribution during a playoff run. The foot injury he sustained in November and had surgically repaired days later just won't allow a reasonable return this season.

"We understand the nature of his injury," said guard Dwyane Wade, a good friend of Haslem's. "If we get U-D back, it's a bonus. We're focusing with what we have."

Coach Erik Spoelstra said Haslem missed practice because his foot was sore from the workouts during the recently concluded road trip.

"He did a lot more work on the road trip than he did the week before," Spoelstra said.

But apparently the foot hasn't responded well. Heat players remain hopeful, for their sake and Haslem's.

"When he's ready to go we welcome him with open arms," forward LeBron James said. "We're definitely ready for the No. 40 jersey to be dusted off out of the maintenance room and get back on the floor."

However, it's appearing more and more as though that won't happen. The early projections were for Haslem to return in mid-March. Then it became late March. Now, it's early April, and Haslem still hasn't showed he's close to coming back.

The Heat (54-23) has dealt with Haslem's absence all year. He's only played 13 games.

But the need for his veteran leadership and ability to make clutch plays goes up exponentially as the Heat moves deeper into its playoff run. Unfortunately, it's looking as though Haslem won't be there.

30t6p3b.gif
haslem's and miller's hustle would have been very good for our team...
one day i will see the line up of a fully healthy wade, miller, lebron, bosh, haslem in sync..

I know I haven't been posting in here or the other thread this season, but I've been mad busy with school 6 classes is no joke!  Anyway I've still managed to see/hear every game this year, and can't wait for tomorrow's game, too bad Wade will probably miss it.
ohwell.gif

smokin.gif

King of Diamonds???
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
We gotta do it big for Cool80 before he says "I do".
laugh.gif

Suck though for Haslem, I was looking foward for his return this season.

King of Diamonds???
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
We gotta do it big for Cool80 before he says "I WILL do OR BE KILLED".
laugh.gif

Fixed ..... 
30t6p3b.gif
 .. wifey Don't play around or else it's a wrap for ya boy 2cool. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 just jokes ...... I hope 
sick.gif
!

Much respect Robo for the Blessings fam 
pimp.gif
!

I gotta come up with something where I can have all of yall SN's and AVY's incorporated in my wedding lol. Maybe have a Custom HEAT NT Cake 
roll.gif
roll.gif

King of Diamonds???
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
We gotta do it big for Cool80 before he says "I do".
laugh.gif

So was I...about this club event...I hate being under 21 sometimes.

do most heat fans really not admit stern or the refs helping them out in the 2006 finals with Wade averaging 25 free throws per game the last 4 games? 
laugh.gif

As a Laker I can admit that the refs favored us in 2002 and especially in 2004 against the Twolves
sick.gif

[h1]Miami Heat individual playoff tickets on sale Friday[/h1]

MIAMI— 
The
 Miami Heat announced Wednesday that single-game playoff tickets for the first two home games of the 2011 NBA playoffs will go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. at Heat.com, Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster outlets or 1-800-4NBA-TIX.

Playoff tickets will not be available the first day of sales at the AmericanAirlines Arena box office. Sales at the arena will begin Monday at 10:00 a.m., provided tickets remain.

The Heat's first home playoff game will be either Saturday April 16 or Sunday April 17, with the next home game sometime later that week.

The Heat only places individual-game tickets for the playoffs on sale when games become necessary. Each round of the NBA playoffs is best-of-seven, scheduled through the first three rounds on a 2-2-1-1-1 basis.

The Heat's opening-round opponent most likely will be the New York Knicks or Philadelphia 76ers.

The team announced there is a limited inventory of playoff tickets available, including a limited number of $10 tickets.

Guaranteed individual-game playoff tickets are available in advance of Friday's general sale for an extra charge through the team's Priority Access Club, with those details at Heat.com.

Season-ticket holders were informed Tuesday by email of their playoff-ticket status, as well as the opportunity to purchase additional single-season playoff tickets during an on-line presale from 10 a.m. through noon on Thursday.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am definitely planning on attending the Playoffs. Anybody else considering it?[/font]

We control our own destiny. We win out, we own the #2 spot in the East.

Boston control their own destiny too. If they wins out, they own the #2 spot.

Cool - whatever u plan on doing when u come down here fam I'm down..
pimp.gif
 as for the playoff tickets I most def will be attending pending my work times
shouldn't be no problem tho ...

also Miami has a sweet opportunity tomorrow .. but Sunday is the game that will decide it ..

still working on a new avy ..
ohwell.gif

I got my tickets on stubhub with my boy for home game 1 of the second round. $150 w/ taxes and fees each for section 310 row 11 chea LETS GO HEAT! LETS SHUT IT DOWN!!!! BLEEP THE CELTICS!!!

Back
Top Bottom