THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

no hate on miami, im a big lebron fan but wats up with the empty seats in the playoffs thats crazy??? how much tickets going for over there?

Originally Posted by zapatito007

no hate on miami, im a big lebron fan but wats up with the empty seats in the playoffs thats crazy??? how much tickets going for over there?

.... well .... The seat situation is essentially people arriving to the game late. All the seats are sold out. They just arrive to the game later in the 1st quarter or whenever they feel like it.....

YO.. my daughters b day today.. she turned 9, im 28.... need to get ready for the bday party... still dont have grass
laugh.gif
.. trust, im gonna try to get grass before the season is over (maybe).. but when i do im def gonna post pics... .
just went through our season game thread... what a crazy year.. who would have thought "lebron and wade can play together?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

YO.. my daughters b day today.. she turned 9, im 28.... need to get ready for the bday party... still dont have grass
laugh.gif
.. trust, im gonna try to get grass before the season is over (maybe).. but when i do im def gonna post pics... .
just went through our season game thread... what a crazy year.. who would have thought "lebron and wade can play together?"
laugh.gif

Happy bday to your daughter Triz
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
yea it's crazy how the season progressed from struggling early on to going on a huge run and now the postseason. Great season though,hopefully it can end on the highest of notes.

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO THE HOMIE TRIZ AND HIS FAMILY!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DAUGHTER MY BROTHER. MANY BLESSINGS AND ENJOY THIS DAY WITH LOVED ONES HOMIE!!!!

HappyBirthday501.gif

Mr S J King wrote:
Nice game 3 vs. Sixers video of Flash & King James goin' hard in the paint. Great cinematography.
�

Great video...

Check out the 1:45 mark were the guy sitting courtside gets up with his hands over his mouth awaiting greatness about to happen.
laugh.gif
 PRICELESS!!

And HAPPY BDAY to little MISS TRIZ
pimp.gif

On a side note, why do people say Lebron is 270 lbs? He's not really 270 is he? I mean, Dwight Howard is listed at 265, so Lebron can't weigh more than him.

Great video...

Check out the 1:45 mark were the guy sitting courtside gets up with his hands over his mouth awaiting greatness about to happen.
laugh.gif
�PRICELESS!!

roll.gif
 [dude was like ohh my damn !!]

Bring out the Brooms.. Heat got this.. Looking forward to MIA-BOS series, it will be epic..

Any info on Bron's Heat fitted walking in the arena showed on Sportscenter?

I believe it was a red top with a black brim?

haaaa ... I'm sayin tho, Doug Collins extending his praise to Spo and saying Happy Easter and all Spo said was "Thanks A Lot" LOL .... So serious!!! LETS GO HEAT!!!

mad.gif
I HATE when Wade falls down of offense trying to get a call and never gets back past halfcourt and allows a mismatch defensively that usually results in a 3.

We can not have that next series vs. Boston or it'll be over quick.

Back
Top Bottom