THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Tough loss. Knicks played great.

This also goes to show how important Bosh is. Bron @ PF is not gonna work (Especially with the coaching staff still working with Bron on his post up game).

I cant wait for U to come back.

Arroyo better hope no good PG gets bought out. Dude is soft....

Originally Posted by rawjs

Bdis or Triz,

Where did you guys buy/download the p90x from? I'm looking to get it as cheap as possible or free for that matter
laugh.gif

i got it from a friend.. its like 12 disc... you pick if you wanna do the classic p90 or lean and they have instructions on what disc to use each day...

My girl suffers from migraines & it's awful
30t6p3b.gif

I'm trying to get Wade's thank you to the fans vid on his facebook but dont know how to get it from fb

IraHeatBeat Ira Winderman

The MRI on Dwyane Wade's right wrist came back negative. He is listed as day-to-day by the Heat, who play Sunday in Oklahoma City,

[h1]Dwyane Wade wrist MRI negative; Heat still ailing[/h1]
South Florida Sun Sentinel
3:49 p.m. EST, January 29, 2011
MIAMI — The good news for the Miami Heat is that the MRI taken on the bruised right wrist of guard Dwyane Wade came back negative Saturday, leaving the status of Miami Heat guard as day-to-day.

The not-so-good news is that the Heat remain hobbled as they head into Sunday's nationally televised road game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Wade's injury was reclassified Saturday from a sprain to a bruise. Both he and power forward Chris Bosh, who has missed the past four games with a sprained left ankle, were on the team flight to Oklahoma City.

The Heat nonetheless again could be limited to LeBron James and a bunch of supporting parts.

And not even James or those supporting pieces are whole.

James, who missed two games earlier this month with a sprained left ankle, aggravated that injury during the second quarter of Friday's 88-87 victory over the Detroit Pistons at AmericanAirlines Arena, although he did push through to score 39 points in 44 minutes.

"I definitely tweaked my ankle again," he said. "I went to a spin move and the ball was stripped."

On that same play, James fell on a rebound scramble and bumped his head into the knee of center Joel Anthony.

"Thank God that he wears knee pads during the game," James said of Anthony. "It could have been really ugly."

Forward Mike Miller also exited after the Pistons game hobbling, after bumping his right knee at one stage and apparently twisting an ankle during another. Miller started Friday in place of Wade.

And guard Eddie House still is working himself back from a sprained ankle sustained last week, although he, too, made a significant contribution in Friday's victory, with 15 points and the game-winning free throws with 6.5 seconds to play.

"No one feels sorry for us," James said. "We got to come out and play. And no matter who's in uniform, guys have to step up."

The Heat have not played a game with their primary rotation available since James twisted his ankle in a Jan. 12 road game against the Los Angeles Clippers. Since then, James has missed the two games with the sprained ankle, Bosh has missed the past four games, and Wade missed Friday's game with the wrist injury and the Dec. 22 game against the Toronto Raptors with a migraine.

Through it all, the Heat are just 2-5 in their last seven, after winning 21 of their previous 22.

"You definitely want to be whole," James said. "I think it has its pros, its cons. The pros are that guys get an opportunity to play. It builds confidence for a lot of guys that haven't been in the rotation when we've been full. You see what it's done for a lot of guys. Mike is playing at a higher level now. E-House is getting his opportunity once again and is playing at a high level.

"The cons are that we're not in much of a rhythm. It's hard to be in a rhythm where you have guys in and out of the lineup, for whatever the case may be. Whatever lineups that we have, whatever active guys we have, guys have to come and perform."

James, though, said the team is taking the right approach in allowing the most significant injuries to heal.

"You hate for it to happen with D-Wade, and Chris is still trying to figure it out," he said. "Everyone is trying to figure it out. But, at the same time, health is number one. We have to be healthy."

James said if that means he has to take on a more significant load, as he did Friday, when he made 15 of the Heat's 33 baskets, then so be it.

"I know I have to pick up a little bit of the scoring load with two of our heavy hitters out and not playing, just be a little bit more aggressive, look for my shot a little bit more," he said. "But, at the same time, I also have to keep guys involved. Like I said, I've been in this situation before, so it's not an uncomfortable situation for me to be put in."

By Ira Winderman

FutureMrsBosh Adrienne Bosh

Home is wherever I'm with U
smile.gif
good night all, sweet dreams! Eager to wake up & cheer my Baby on!

LOOKS LIKE BOSH IS BACK BAAABY!
pimp.gif

*To bad I'm traveling & wont get home till about 5pm.......THANK GOD FOR DVRs/TIVOs!
pimp.gif

If this is true thank the heavens his mid range and inside game has been missed... and couldn't have come @ a better time OKC
pimp.gif

Jus got done watching the game on my dvr

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in a row!

WADE 
pimp.gif

LeBRON
pimp.gif

BOSH
pimp.gif

HOUSE MIGHTY MOUSE 
pimp.gif

Great game today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pretty funny that Durant calls anyone a "fake tough guy" when he couldn't bench 185 lbs. Bosh isn't the toughest guy in the world but I'd bet my mortgage he would "Tyson" Durant

WallaceHeatNBA Michael Wallace

Heat's Eddie House fined $25,000 for making an obscene gesture. Fine is a bit heavy, but it was a knucklehead act from House.

SHUSH!

Did Sam Cassell ever get fined for it?

Rozay in my grails 
pimp.gif

Dummy, get me the pic of LeBRON dunking on JJ Hickson & Eyenga STAT!

Back
Top Bottom