THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Active players right now that are better than luka
Lbj
Ad
Kawhi
Giannis
Harden
Embiid
Siakam
Lilliard
Westbrook
Jokic

Just to name a few...

Not even including curry and klay (injured)

Luka is on a roll, but there's a big difference between "there isn't 10 guys playing better than him" and "luka is a top 10 player in the world"

List is gross

HOU$TON HOU$TON ya tried it tonight (good job. Good effort)....no dice :pimp:. New Nuggets. **** rey get wicked outchea. Best in the West! I’m draggin all season. Y’all know wsup with me. Looking for opps. And I see y’all.

2083805B-A089-488B-9E09-EC015465CDC3.gif

If you were the raptors GM and you traded siakam for luka , they'd fire you immediately
I didn't even want to argue against Siakim but you took it way too far with this one. Youre also contradicting yourself by including him and excluding Luka

HOU$TON HOU$TON ya tried it tonight (good job. Good effort)....no dice :pimp:. New Nuggets. **** rey get wicked outchea. Best in the West! I’m draggin all season. Y’all know wsup with me. Looking for opps. And I see y’all.

2083805B-A089-488B-9E09-EC015465CDC3.gif

Denver looked great tonight and jokic doesn’t even appear to be in game shape yet. December 31st we’ll pay it back

I see where both sides are coming from on this one. I agree that it takes a certain amount of time before calling someone the Nth best player in the league and November probably isn't the time. But obviously if we're strictly talking about this young season, only a few guys have been PLAYING better so far.

(Also, Russ doesn't belong on any top X player list at this point.)

Paul George is ridiculous, so talented

but I’m still tryna find ONE ***** rockin clippers gear in these streets. Where y’all be hiding?

this a surprisingly good game. might be a finals preview

why the **** are the fans louder for the celtics than the clippers? everybody from bostom move to cali or what?

I see where both sides are coming from on this one. I agree that it takes a certain amount of time before calling someone the Nth best player in the league and November probably isn't the time. But obviously if we're strictly talking about this young season, only a few guys have been PLAYING better so far.

(Also, Russ doesn't belong on any top X player list at this point.)
I agree. I think most of us would be hesitant with the universal praise... but when you got guys from MLGA and ALA heaping similar superlatives you kinda have to note that something's happening here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom