THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even want to argue against Siakim but you took it way too far with this one. Youre also contradicting yourself by including him and excluding Luka
Again. I'm not draping on luka. I'm just saying that it's only been 14 games. Do you think luka will be at 29/10/9 in April?

Siakam is at 26/8/4 now.

Folks may have an issue with Westbrook or siakam and that's fine.

If you were GM of the suns, would you let go of Booker for doncic straight up?

Again. I'm not draping on luka. I'm just saying that it's only been 14 games. Do you think luka will be at 29/10/9 in April?

Siakam is at 26/8/4 now.

You write out Siakam's numbers like they are actually better than Lukas...

And yes, I think it would be a bit silly to take Booker over Luka.

Siakam is at 26/8/4 now.

Siakam is at 26/8/4 now.

I'm just saying that it's only been 14 games.

tenor.gif

And I don't even want it to seem like I'm hating on Siakam, because he's been awesome. This dude is just talking crazy.

If your argument is that 15 games doesn't make Luka top 10...what's the rationale for placing Siakam there?
Take siakam off if you want. That's fine. Is luka a better player than Paul George? Is luka better than Devin Booker? Not who's hotter, who's better.

If we are talking who's hotter, lukamight be playing the best ball in the league right now. But again, is luka a top 10 basketball player in the world period? Imho no.

Siakam is at 26/8/4 now.

Yes and I love Book. Would do it with zero hesitation

There's a lot of Celtics fans at this clippers home game :lol:

Lil bro

It’s been that way forever. There are a ton of Boston transplants in LA and they all seem to show up at the Celts-Clips game every year, going back to the 80s.

You write out Siakam's numbers like they are actually better than Lukas...

And yes, I think it would be a bit silly to take Booker over Luka.
I brought up siakams numbers because it's not like they aren't close.

Again. Regarding luka, he's playing great. But it's been 14 games. Calmase

I agree. I think most of us would be hesitant with the universal praise... but when you got guys from MLGA and ALA heaping similar superlatives you kinda have to note that something's happening here

For sure. I was high on him, but I didn't know he'd be THIS good THIS soon. The fact that he's been playing better than pretty much everyone outside of like 3 guys is pretty amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom