THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with everything you said except for these two parts. No one should expect a player to do anything until a contract is signed, least of all a comment made at an offseason pep really a year away from signing. For a franchise who did what they did to IT? Stop now.

Boston fans crying about "Kyrie lying to them" is pathetic. He changed his mind, get over it.

However, his post made no sense and it's just a bad look for him overall.

He did it more than once. I don't care either way, because I sort of feel like we dodged a bullet and I enjoy the team more now without the side show sh*t. But it went beyond the rally thing.

"I'm happy here." "I believe in it. I believe in the franchise." "...to grow my name in Boston Celtics tradition and history is something I'm glad I can do, and I plan on," Irving said. "Me asking the Celtics if they would have me back, that was the first question," Irving said. "I just wanted to make sure. And then at that point, it was an easy decision." Added Irving: "Honestly, it just was like, 'Man, I do not want to move again.' I do not want to uproot my family and just be dealing with anything new again. No disrespect to other organizations, but here is perfect for me."

I get why Celtics fans were frustrated with it. But holding onto the grudge for this long is petty. Be happy with what we have. Could be a lot worse. He could've signed a long term max and been a black hole for years to come.

He did it more than once. I don't care either way, because I sort of feel like we dodged a bullet and I enjoy the team more now without the side show sh*t. But it went beyond the rally thing.

I get why Celtics fans were frustrated with it. But holding onto the grudge for this long is petty. Be happy with what we have. Could be a lot worse. He could've signed a long term max and been a black hole the young guys for years to come.
Yep. I also think most Celtic fans are mad that he was complete and utter dumpster juice in the playoffs after he had talked all year about how the playoffs are all that matter and that's what he was focused on.

1575060559362.png

just cuz

Looks like one of the Curry brothers circa 1989 Detroit headed to his arraignment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom