THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, who wouldn’t want to watch Kerr’s amazing offense zipping the ball around? He didn’t post up Klay!!

Wouldn't be surprised if the warriors are competitive on Christmas. Last game of a 4 game trip for Houston, early start on Christmas. You know harden is gonna be out all nite feeding families on Christmas eve

No more warriors game
:lol:
the feeds did a sweep

C96532AA-D7BF-45BA-A6F5-716210FFF771.gif

We gotta have a discussion about the Jazz....

In the last 10 games they’ve lost to the Grizzlies, double digit loss to the Wolves, 19 point loss to the Pacers, 20 point loss to the Bucks, were down by 26 vs the Sixers then just lost by 25 vs the Lakers.

Mike Conley's injured but besides that he's off to a terrible start. Not sure if Mitchell and Gobert are still beefing too.

We gotta have a discussion about the Jazz....

In the last 10 games they’ve lost to the Grizzlies, double digit loss to the Wolves, 19 point loss to the Pacers, 20 point loss to the Bucks, were down by 26 vs the Sixers then just lost by 25 vs the Lakers.

Like I said in preseason....people need to SLOW DOWN on what Utah was/is on paper. And like I been saying from the jump....Donovan Tunnel Vision Mitchell playing with an average at best...passing PG is going to be trouble. Starting backcourt averages 8.2apg combined. The team’s best passer is Joe Ingles...and he’s a 33 year old SF, and coming off the pine.

There’s nobody on that roster that you can confidently say is a good passer, or free passer. Their best player is gobert, and he’s getting his lowest touches since his 3rd year. The secondary assist and playmaking of Rubio and additional playmaker in Ingles in the starting lineup is missed.

That said, this team should be better, and will be better I. The second half of the season as defense picks up, and Conley stops shooting Lonzo splits.

Maybe we can finally kill the Mike Conley is the most “underrated” player in the game, because he didn’t make a loaded western conference all star team in his prime.

Also, Utah has had slow starts most of the last few years. They'll be better as the season goes along.

Mike Conley's injured but besides that he's off to a terrible start. Not sure if Mitchell and Gobert are still beefing too.

i def dont think things ae copacetic
there was a point in the game last night where Mitchell loudly kept telling rudy " trust me, trust me trust me "
and then proceeded to throw multiple ill advised lobs/ passes into the post throoughout the game

Jazz have no flexibility and will have to extend rudy/conley next year and then Mitchell the next

one of rudy/mitchel or wavycrocket wavycrocket gonna be putting in a trade request soon

Like I said in preseason....people need to SLOW DOWN on what Utah was/is on paper. And like I been saying from the jump....Donovan Tunnel Vision Mitchell playing with an average at best...passing PG is going to be trouble. Starting backcourt averages 8.2apg combined. The team’s best passer is Joe Ingles...and he’s a 33 year old SF, and coming off the pine.

There’s nobody on that roster that you can confidently say is a good passer, or free passer. Their best player is gobert, and he’s getting his lowest touches since his 3rd year. The secondary assist and playmaking of Rubio and additional playmaker in Ingles in the starting lineup is missed.

That said, this team should be better, and will be better I. The second half of the season as defense picks up, and Conley stops shooting Lonzo splits.

Maybe we can finally kill the Mike Conley is the most “underrated” player in the game, because he didn’t make a loaded western conference all star team in his prime.

Agreed with this assessment. After 12 seasons with the same team (and system) I can get why he's struggling. Also had to look up Conley's numbers and his career APG numbers aren't that great. Doubt there will be any takers for him this season but with his massive contract expiring next season, they might be able to move him in the summer or by '21 trade deadline.

i def dont think so
there was a point in the game last night where Mitchell loudly kept telling rudy " trust me, trust me trust me "
and then proceeded to throw multiple ill advised lobs/ passes into the post throoughout the game

Jazz have no flexibility and will have to extend rudy/conley next year and then Mitchell the next

one of rudy/mitchel or wavycrocket wavycrocket gonna be putting in a trade request soon

Can't see them extending Conley and I don't see him using the early termination on his contract. There's no way he gets paid that kind of money for the rest of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom