THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimyDeliciousBeagle-size_restricted.gif

Tbh it’s not even hard for them they like everyone else is cashing in on people’s obsessive affinity with the 90’s and the nostalgia that accompanies it

I deadass wouldn’t be surprised if the pistons came out with like a city edition uni inspired by Martin or some **** lol

So do kids in college these days do 90s/00s themed parties? 70s/80s parties were big when I was in college in the 90s...

So do kids in college these days do 90s/00s themed parties? 70s/80s parties were big when I was in college in the 90s...
College kids and people in their thirties and 40s. Nostalgia is a crazy thing. Watch people like to crap on the 2000s but 15 years from now people will be hyping it up to death.

Basically indisputable that Kobe shot too much in the ‘04 Finals, but even if he didn’t, Pistons still probably would have won.

Once Karl Malone went out especially, the Pistons were clearly the better, more talented team.

Shaq, Kobe, declining GP, Devean George and Slava Medvedenko not beating Rip, Chauncey, Tayshaun and the Wallaces even if Kobe played super unselfishly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom