THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka 5 > 4

Don't know why Diesel took offense in the first place, he said out of his own mouth he'd come in outta shape cause he knew Kobe was always in peak condition and could carry the team until he played his way into shape.

But I think what Kobe is suggesting had Shaq been more committed conditioning wise he had every opportunity to be the GOAT

Last edited:

Aka 5 > 4

Don't know why Diesel took offense in the first place, he said out of his own mouth he'd come in outta shape cause he knew Kobe was always in peak condition and could carry the team until he played his way into shape.

But I think what Kobe is suggesting had Shaq been more committed conditioning wise he had every opportunity to be the GOAT

not a fan of Max, but his response was $$$

PhotoGrid_1567013661679.jpg

Almost all the elite PGs (except Steph) had similar shooting splits as Rookies. Including OUR boy D-Lo :nerd:. Even Chris Paul ROY year....he was 16/8/5 on 43/28/84 splits.

So Trae is right on queue. Keep the hate going tho

Ain’t no rookie with a usage that high is gonna shoot close to 50%. Most rookie percentages are below average.

^^^ In addition to firing back at Kobe, Shaq also confirmed within the last couple days he still doesn’t like Dwert. Someone from TMZ caught him out and asked him what he thought about the Lakers signing Dwight. Shaq said, “Who? I don’t know who that is...”

#ForeverPetty :lol:

Almost all the elite PGs (except Steph) had similar shooting splits as Rookies. Including OUR boy D-Lo :nerd:. Even Chris Paul ROY year....he was 16/8/5 on 43/28/84 splits.

So Trae is right on queue. Keep the hate going tho

Yea. And so did guys like cam Payne, Devin harris, Dion waiters and Tony bennett. So he's right on cue for that too :lol:. Not hating I'm just not stanning. I think a team has a clear ceiling if Trae is your best player. He's borderline Kemba tier imo

Aka 5 > 4

He wasn’t beating Houston or Chicago with that Orlando supporting cast, the Lakers ran off 3 straight when Kobe became Kobe, D Wade could barely finish the series in ‘05, then they won it the very next season. By then he was 33. What more was he supposed to do :lol:

:rofl:

And the Shaq-Kobe Lakers would've won maybe one more title had they stayed together. The supporting cast got too old, and they were making too much to replenish the well.

:rofl:

And the Shaq-Kobe Lakers would've won maybe one more title had they stayed together. The supporting cast got too old, and they were making too much to replenish the well.

Only thing that tops the insane title notion with shaq and Kobe is the whole Jordan 8 titles if he hadn’t retired thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom