THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain't tell me that. I been saying the Rockets ain't winning nothing for years with Harden. Getting Westbrook was a running in place move.

You still can't give a real explanation to your take about them being the 2nd best team in the west. You thought they had some "improved defense" and nah that was false.
I mean yeah, their defense was playing well for a stretch and there was plenty of numbers to back that up along with eye test. Recently it's been trash.

With regards to 2nd place, we have 3 straight years of Harden Ball being able to win you 50+ games and give you one of the best records in the league. It's probably going to happen this year too barring injury to Harden. Their 3rd best player has missed half of the season. He'll be back in a few weeks. They'll probably add another player or two in the buyout market.

Your Lakers could very well be better than them but I'm mostly giving Houston the benefit of the doubt based off of what I've seen over the last several years. They've basically lost to either the best team in the league or 2nd best every year.

I'm really interested to see what the Lakers/Rockets matchup looks like whenever they play. The stuff the Lakers excel at defensively doesn't really effect the way that Houston plays. Bron and AD should be able to feast in their own right. Will be fun to watch.

I mean yeah, their defense was playing well for a stretch and there was plenty of numbers to back that up along with eye test. Recently it's been trash.

With regards to 2nd place, we have 3 straight years of Harden Ball being able to win you 50+ games and give you one of the best records in the league. It's probably going to happen this year too barring injury to Harden. Their 3rd best player has missed half of the season. He'll be back in a few weeks. They'll probably add another player or two in the buyout market.

Your Lakers could very well be better than them but I'm mostly giving Houston the benefit of the doubt based off of what I've seen over the last several years. They've basically lost to either the best team in the league or 2nd best every year.

I'm really interested to see what the Lakers/Rockets matchup looks like whenever they play. The stuff the Lakers excel at defensively doesn't really effect the way that Houston plays. Bron and AD should be able to feast in their own right. Will be fun to watch.

So forget what we seeing right now you're basing your Rockets take on them from years past? Even though they've never won a chip and Harden's %'s fall off a cliff in the playoffs and Russ has been terrible the last couple years in the playoffs. :lol: :smh:

:lol:

#gravity. 1 attempt and they scored 34. Y’all want to call him ball dominant and then in the same breath he should be hustling to get the ball back or cutting when non playmakers don’t have the ball.

get in the gym

Playing off ball is not being ball dominant. That's why one is called off ball and the other is called ball dominant. That's the issue, he doesn't bother to play off ball. The rockets are moving the ball for the first time ever because harden is taken out of the offense and isn't allowed to be ball dominant

Interested in seeing how Westbrook adapts his game when he loses his athleticism

This is what people don't get. When you have one guy who not only shoots all the shots, including shots that don't show up in the stat sheet but in real life..he takes even more shots, but dribbles all the damn dribbles, makes all the assists and is constantly stopping the game so he can shoot free throws that **** is traaaaaasssh. It's the worst brand of basketball you could come up with. It's more like baseball where Harden is the pitcher and everybody else is in the outfield waiting for a pop fly.

Gotta keep the defense honest with a Capela post touch every so often

So forget what we seeing right now you're basing your Rockets take on them from years past? Even though they've never won a chip and Harden's %'s fall off a cliff in the playoffs and Russ has been terrible the last couple years in the playoffs. :lol: :smh:
Right now I'm seeing them beat one of the best teams in the league on the road. Same team that handled your Lakers without Lowry and Ibaka.

The way you're talking about them, you'd think they are a fringe playoff team or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom