THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just for Ss and Gs, what will be the narrative if the lakers lose xmas night?

will it still be too early in the season?
will the lakers still need more help on the wings?
no avery bradley?
caruso shouldve played more?
kuzma need to focus more on his game and less on his hair, silly clothes and tattoos?
or just flat out lakers have a better record than the clippers so it still doesnt matter?
We not eem supposed to be here.
Frankly i'm disgusted by the lack of Clippers slander...
That type of hate is unique to yellow teams.
I swear its like 10 new laker fans that weren't here last year or even two years ago
Like warriors “fans” of years past and these new clippers “fans”.
Laker fans are lowkey obsessed with the clippers wins and losses lol team is 20-3 be happy.
If this is obsessed, what do you call what happens after every Lakers loss?

Reminiscent of KD during that Blake dunk :lol:

I said it this summer and Ima say it again....this Lakers team is built like and is on the same exact mission as the 2008 66-win Celtics team that ran over everybody on their way to the chip.

#17iscomingsoonerthanyouthink
According to some in here were not supposed to count all of our championships

Clippers are gonna have season long chemistry issues. Especially if/when they make a significant trade. They have plenty of talent but it's asking a lot for them to put it all together on the fly in year one. Their two best players not only weren't on the team last year but they weren't even in training camp this year. That kinda stuff makes a huge difference. Doc already has his excuses ready. Add Kawhi's issues on top of that and it's just not how championship seasons look. But I'm just a Laker fan
have you ever been at a point that you don't know what to say? but yet you came up with this crazy idea to type this

Imagine all the pent up aggression from missing the playoffs 7 years straight

IMAGINE

It’s what happens when you support one of the most successful franchises in global sports (just ask Manchester United fans)

But I guess some folks won’t EVER know what I’m referring too...

It’s what happens when you support one of the most successful franchises in global sports (just ask Manchester United fans)

You do know that literally anyone can chose to support any sport franchise at any time, right? There’s not an application process.

But is is true that not everyone will chose to root for one of the most successful franchises in all of sports.

Alphonso is a bum man. His complete unwillingness to shoot somewhat contested layups would drive me insane if he were on a team I was a fan of.

Imagine celebrating things that happened before you were born

IMAGINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom