THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus smart can dribble and is an all world defender.

In the literal sense.... yea

I can assure you no team is worried about Marcus Smart killing them with dribble drives :lol: & Lonzo is already a great defender & still has potential to get to that level. dude is in his 3rd year with both his first seasons ending due to injury

Marcus Smart is a beast man idk if Zo ever gets to that level then I’d consider his career a success lol. gotta keep working and staying healthy. We can’t project anything for Zo if he can’t stay healthy.

All while on pace to win 21 games with way more talent than Book

Lmaooooo at the Pelicans having WAY more talent than the Suns :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 of the Pelicans top 7 leaders in minutes are guys in their 3rd season or less & the suns who just a few weeks ago ya'll were calling a playoff team is a whopping 4 games ahead of them

Lmaooooo at the Pelicans having WAY more talent than the Suns :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 of the Pelicans top 7 leaders in minutes are guys in their 3rd season or less & the suns who just a few weeks ago ya'll were calling a playoff team is a whopping 4 games ahead of them

Jrue alone is better than anyone booker played with. Melton, okobo, Carter and Tyler Johnson were in the backcourt with book.

and you still have JJ. So yeah, wayyyyy more talent

Jrue alone is better than anyone booker played with. Melton, okobo, Carter and Tyler Johnson were in the backcourt with book.

and you still have JJ. So yeah, wayyyyy more talent

this is top 5 most disingenuous thing you've said on this site... and that's saying a lot :lol:

Who was this Elite Talent Ingram played with when he got the Lakers to 35 wins in the same western conference Booker got 21 wins in?

Rookie Kuz & Lonzo? Julius Randle & KCP?

Last edited:
this is top 5 most disingenuous thing you've said on this site... and that's saying a lot :lol:

Where’s the lie? JJ and jrue would fetch a first round draft pick. The suns traded their first in Josh Jackson for a bag of chips and he’s out of the league.

79874277_3262105953817906_1904635223442718720_o.jpg

I mean you can't be serious about this one...Booker's best teammate was Eric Bledsoe until they drafted Ayton last year :lol:

Why do you think Kawhi is gonna "Brandon Roy" himself?

Completely different situations.

I think he has a chronic injury that there’s no fixing and his career is going to get cut short in his prime. It’s not that different.

He’s already visibly not on the same level as last year. it hurts to watch him drag his feet around the court.

I mean you can't be serious about this one...Booker's best teammate was Eric Bledsoe until they drafted Ayton last year :lol:

So Having a borderline AS playing next to him in Jrue Holiday... and JJ Reddick in his 15th year somehow eclipses the fact that the majority of their rotation is made up of players who are in there 3rd year or younger :lol: :lol: :lol:

But Booker gets a pass for consistently being a 20 win player, while simultaneously being claimed as a contender for a top 10 player & top 2 SG

RICH... ALA lack of consistency is Gold b

AGAIN BRANDON INGRAM WAS THE LEADING SCORER ON A TEAM THAT WON 35 GAMES THE SAME YEAR THAT DEVIN BOOKER WON 21 GAMES... BI BEST PLAYERS WERE A ROOKIE LONZO, KUZ & JULIUS RANDLE

So mr on the edge of top 10 had that much of a talent discrepancy that year that a team full of rookies & second year players won 14 MORE GAMES THAN HIM That's the difference between a #1 seed & sitting 13th in the western conference right now for reference

Last edited:
So Having a borderline AS playing next to him in Jrue Holiday... and JJ Reddick in his 15th year somehow eclipses the fact that the majority of their rotation is made up of players who are in there 3rd year or younger :lol: :lol: :lol:

But Booker gets a pass for consistently being a 20 win player, while simultaneously being claimed as a contender for a top 10 player & top 2 SG

RICH... ALA lack of consistency is Gold b

you really think book was playing with vets?

Go lie down

I think he has a chronic injury that there’s no fixing and his career is going to get cut short in his prime. It’s not that different.

He’s already visibly not on the same level as last year. it hurts to watch him drag his feet around the court.

B. Roy had cartilage deficient/degenerative knees that required like 8 surgeries.

Kawhi's seems to be more manageable with less intensive approaches.

I think cautionary stories exactly like Roy's is why teams are being smarter about chronic/nagging injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom