THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AGAIN BRANDON INGRAM WAS THE LEADING SCORER ON A TEAM THAT WON 35 GAMES THE SAME YEAR THAT DEVIN BOOKER WON 21 GAMES... BI BEST PLAYERS WERE A ROOKIE LONZO, KUZ & JULIUS RANDLE

So mr on the edge of top 10 had that much of a talent discrepancy that year that a team full of rookies & second year players won 14 MORE GAMES THAN HIM That's the difference between a #1 seed & sitting 13th in the western conference right now for reference

What happened this year??? the same guys ya'll claim are gonna max out as 8th/9th guys & Brook Lopez were such a better supporting cast than the Suns right?

the Suns are up a full 5 games on the Pels...... I am willing to bet that the Pels end up either tied with them or with a better record by the end of the year

I got 50, you down?
You think fat boy coming back to save them or something?

B. Roy had cartilage deficient/degenerative knees that required like 8 surgeries.

Kawhi's seems to be more manageable with less intensive approaches.

I think cautionary stories exactly like Roy's is why teams are being smarter about chronic/nagging injuries.

I agree teams are being smarter about it which is why I think the way load management is being talked about is obnoxious when it comes to him. He actually needs it. Because I think he actually has a chronic injury. And whether or not it’s the same exact injury as Roy or not I don’t think it can be fixed. He runs like it hurts to run. I think we are already seeing him struggling to play to his full potential in his prime. And eventually cut his career short.

but again I hope I’m wrong. I don’t actually know what he’s feeling but it sure seems like it.

You think fat boy coming back to save them or something?

Not in the least bit, If they were still fighting for a playoff spot then maybe... but that's done, I don't see them risking Zion at all.

I just have that little of faith in Devin Booker if i'm keeping it a buck :lol:

I agree teams are being smarter about it which is why I think the way load management is being talked about is obnoxious when it comes to him. He actually needs it. Because I think he actually has a chronic injury. And whether or not it’s the same exact injury as Roy or not I don’t think it can be fixed. He runs like it hurts to run. I think we are already seeing him struggling to play to his full potential in his prime. And eventually cut his career short.

but again I hope I’m wrong. I don’t actually know what he’s feeling but it sure seems like it.

Fair enough. We'll probably never know until he's retired based on how hush-hush him and his team are. The most we've gotten is "quad" and "patella tendon," which suggests some time of tendinitis (hopefully not degenerative).

:lol:

79600661_3262582237103611_1254928236312264704_o.jpg

I always hated when player's were on pace to score like 80 and the coach would say F it and take them out.

I get wanting to see it done but it's just corny to me if your team is already up by a lot & your just running it up... even lamer is when the team is getting smacked & you have a guy trying to set a scoring achievement :lol:

I love it. They could have had a ready-made rebuild with Zo, Ingram, Hart/Kuzma and some picks but they chose to be petty and short-sighted and set the franchise back several years.
Yeah, they could've totally had the guys that got the Pellies rockin a smooth 7-22 record.

Way better off. For sure.

Still a Large Clipper thread today I see. On the Low ACA has a larger membership than ALA but they don’t wanna admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom