THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'm sure dog walking pays well, especially in manhattan.

The question is if you can get the right ppl to trust you with their dog.

b1ac0b14b0be9874b2e0b74a7b9523f8.jpg

Dog walking is a scam. Everyone at my job who has. Dog pays for it.... It's a racket. I refuse.

Lol I'm sure dog walking pays well, especially in manhattan.

The question is if you can get the right ppl to trust you with their dog.

Yeah, I think the dog walkers who work some of the affluent areas in LA do pretty well. But you’re, right, you gotta have an in to get that kind of clientele.

bruh **** is jokes. I root for the Knicks to succeed cause I think it would be good for the nba. This guy has nothing to cheer for so he roots against a team in a completely different conference :rofl:

[

Ingram would’ve definitely been a better return than DeKobe but the funniest thing about it is there’s pretty much no way the Lakers would’ve got Unibrow if Pop wasn’t so hard headed about not sending Klaw to the Lakers. If we gave up the young assets for Klaw, Boston might’ve had the best package for Unibrow :lol: he could’ve kept Unibrow out of the western conference and jump started his rebuild but nahhhhhhh. **** is comedy.

That's a good *** point. :lol:

B Sox B Sox woulda got his wish to have AD on the Celtics. Blame Pop.

They trying to fix a bunch of the league's perceived issues with dog **** solutions that will inevitably create more issues in the end

imagine a Laker / Clipper / Bucks / Rockets semifinals in the midseason tourney. People would watch!

I really think the only thing I’d adjust is the incentive. A million isn’t enough to stop teams from load managing through it

they need to take Simmons idea and add wins to the winner’s record

this is the move

This is an extreme case when teams are doubling/trapping, but more teams with non shooting pgs should do this in pnr.

Bron and Zo had some success with it last yr, would like to see them try it with rondo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom