THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We already know several teams - including the Minnesota Timberwolves - have expressed interest in guard Dennis Smith Jr. It's also worth noting that a few Knicks have said privately in recent weeks that they prefer to be traded ahead of the Feb. 6 trade deadline, per SNY sources.

97444549-6155-43F3-9B56-6134DE58E079.gif

Why are they now saying Westbrook could be available? If that’s the case why even trade for him…

I haven't seen any credible sources put it out there. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to trade 2 1sts for a player and then give up on that player after 30 games.

I haven't seen any credible sources put it out there. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to trade 2 1sts for a player and then give up on that player after 30 games.

Depending on how poorly run a team is they can probably still get picks back for him

TNT does a poor job of educating the basketball community. At some point it isn’t acceptable anymore

Not even Anthony Davis has good post up numbers, he’s actually quite poor in them

No offense, but there are tons of reasons why the point this guy was making is hogwash. But ok

The post-up is not a consistently good play for most teams anymore, but I think a big reason for that is that current players lack on the block skills. It really doesn‘t make sense to run post-ups for someone who’s not good at posting up.

Just because someone like Kristaps is tall it doesn‘t mean he’s going to effective down low. With the way he‘a built, it’s not going to be hard for a shorter, stronger player to move him off the block.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom