THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man. If you want to win a 7 game series, is there anyone you are actually taking over Kawhi?

I feel like that makes him the clear-cut best.
I’d take any of Bron him or KD tbh lol
With a little bias :lol:

Why is this clear cut? What's your case for taking him over the other top dogs in a 7 game series?
Can get buckets on anyone in the league from anywhere on the court. Has the ability to play elite defense. Good playmaker. Elite playoff pedigree.

Who are you taking? Giannis? The guy that basically got shut down by Kawhi's team because he can't shoot?

LeBron? Harden?

Everyone blames Brett Brown tho
Who is everyone? Brett has his flaws but this loss ain’t on him. Our bench ain’t show up at all. Korkmaz did nothing, bad Ennis showed up and Scott looking washed. Not having Thybulle hurts

Fultz revenge tour dummy
149zi90.gif

See...this is why Philly (as currently constructed) shouldn't be trusted. They'll make a "statement" like they did on XMas...but their flaws still make them way too vulnerable on any given night and they don't have an on/off switch.

If Denver is a fake contender so is Philly. Just like it wouldn't be surprising if Denver got a 1 or 2 seed and still gets tossed in the 2nd...same for them.
I don't think many "trust" Philly. I think there are those like myself who look at their matchup with MIL and say it is a winnable series. Philly isn't meant to be a regular season buzzsaw, their lack of compatible parts were always going to be a cause for concern. For what it's worth, they've beaten all of the good Eastern teams

On your second point, yes 100% agree. As much as I'm on the hill of PHI can beat MIL, it's definitely plausible that PHI could get eliminated by another team, the east 1-6 is legitimate. I do think they match up with BOS well though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom