THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For one

Nowhere did i say anything about Porzingus, secondly nobody is saying that players should be posting up like it's the 90's but completely telling players who are 7ft & up to not post up is making it easier to guard them and taking away Natural advantages, Lastly Every ****ing thing on a basketball can't be quantified by stats.

Fatigue, foul situation, how the refs are calling the game, defenses tendencies & weaknesses etc etc.. the game of basketball isn't a simulation, situations vary and different things are needed.

Not to mention Embiid is a career 31% from three and you are constantly in here saying how much it helps his game........
You preaching today bro

Doubt the team was having this much fun after they loss to the clippers
Fun was definitely had. That loss is all part of the ultimate plan
giphy.gif

Trust me

Simmons playing like an absolute coward

went with sixers 2H -2.5 since i pushed other

hopefully tobias gets them to wake up esp horford useless on offense end so far, but yea even though simmons got 9 he could be more aggressive on the drives which hes not doing enough of

went with sixers 2H -2.5 since i pushed other

hopefully tobias gets them to wake up esp horford useless on offense end so far, but yea even though simmons got 9 he could be more aggressive on the drives which hes not doing enough of
I got em -4 on a parlay hope they wake up second half.

Got bread on okc and they showing out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom