THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But no one is saying to not post up if you're not elite at it. That's not what analytics suggest at all.

I swear. Bodgdonavic on Utah is one of the best 3pt shooters in the league....The other night....he posted up Lillard plenty of Times because he’s 6’8 and Dame was guarding him :lol:. This Led to fouls and 3 pointers on the kick-out. That’s the part people don’t see.

People still post when the situation calls for it.

I swear. Bodgdonavic on Utah is one of the best 3pt shooters in the league....The other night....he posted up Lillard plenty of Times because he’s 6’8 and Dame was guarding him :lol:. This Led to fouls and 3 pointers on the kick-out. That’s the part people don’t see.

People still post when the situation calls for it.

you see and this is the opposite of a kristaps post up, thus why you don’t need to give him the ball on the block

But no one is saying to not post up if you're not elite at it. That's not what analytics suggest at all.
i agree.

i just dont believe that post play should be abandoned altogether just because you dont have an all time great on the block.

if there's a clear advantage in height/weight/strength etc

*like lebron getting stripped by beverly the other night while moonlighting at the 3 point line, instead of putting his back to the basket and playing bully ball.

i agree.

i just dont believe that post play should be abandoned altogether just because you dont have an all time great on the block.

It won’t be and I don’t think that’s the message being spread. You don’t want your marginal guys posting up. Think about the 90s pacers teams that were giving dale davis looks on the block.

As long as your post player can draw fouls or draw doubles then you should let him cook.

4BF719DB-BAF8-48B6-B52C-2B0EFD297C9E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom