THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics are like a game and a half out of the 6 seed. Nice pivot tho

They entered tonight with the league's 3rd best record, 2nd best net rating, 4th on offense, 3rd on defense, and you said they wouldn't even make the playoffs. If they were playing mediocre, you'd never stop posting about it. You were calling out Celtics fans literally 1 game into the season when Philly beat them soundly. Can't dish it out and then not take it (pause).

Harden 🐐
Westbrook started the game 6/7 and then proceeded to miss like 15 straight :smh: :lol:
Glad EG is back tomorrow but rockets still need to make moves. When harden sits the team looks terrible even with Westbrook out there.
I don’t understand why House played 41 minutes Lol
Hartenstein played well, I hope MDA uses him more
Rivers came through off the bench for us

They entered tonight with the league's 3rd best record, 2nd best net rating, 4th on offense, 3rd on defense, and you said they wouldn't even make the playoffs. If they were playing mediocre, you'd never stop posting about it. You were calling out Celtics fans literally 1 game into the season when Philly beat them soundly. Can't dish it out and then not take it (pause).

And with all that they're a 2 game skid from being 6th in the east. All I said was point out some of these original thoughts you post all the time. Still waiting.

Man, I mean Celtics are definitely good but their fans are so tiresome. I’ve never seen so much preening, trash talking, and general arrogance from what’s basically been a strong regular season squad, nothing more nothing less. Warriors fans had less confidence when they had KD :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom