THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers didn't even really seem upset with it though. Did you get a replay?
Nope lol local broadcast in Miami went straight to the FT

is it technically a foul, yes. that was also the first time contact like that got called all game. Miss me with that lol

Nope lol local broadcast in Miami went straight to the FT

is it technically a foul, yes. that was also the first time contact like that got called all game. Miss me with that lol

I was hoping to at least get a replay. Seemed like a close call in a big moment and no one really reacted. Weird.

Not sure how you can argue that Horford foul at the end. Even he wasn't complaining :lol: He had his hand on his forearm as jimmy went to shoot. Not even a 50/50 call. That's an easy foul

Not sure how you can argue that Horford foul at the end. Even he wasn't complaining :lol: He had his hand on his forearm as jimmy went to shoot. Not even a 50/50 call. That's an easy foul
I’m mad because that was the first time they made that call ALL GAME. It definitely was a foul but if you been letting that slide all game, don’t call the **** with 3 seconds left.

Needed some crazy BS to lose but it is what it is. Burke should be our back up point going forward and Mike Scott looking hella washed

They’re taking an L vs us tomorrow.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom