THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FailBlazers at it again. They need to see if they can get some pieces out of McCollum by next season

Of course Boozer would be the one to have said some **** like that

dawg...off this vid alone i'm bouta start rooting for bron again lmaooo

smush parker dawg im howling.

and d.miles really thought he had juice. all those dudes were bummy as hell. there was legit a reason they got the number 1 pick. Comedy man.

Go bron. I hope he has a great career.

When the SUNS are fun the League wins.

Rememeber that 2011-12 team with the Morris Crazies and IT2 and them?
That team made a slick run for the playoffs late.
Nobody wanted to see them.

(correction: that wasDragon not IT2)
Joint had Marcia and Beasley and PJ Rucker too, them boys had heart

Last edited:
Portland going to have to figure out their shot distribution....

Injuries decimated them....but they can’t get away with playing whiteside meaningful minutes...and playing Melo 30+ mins.

and d.miles really thought he had juice. all those dudes were bummy as hell. there was legit a reason they got the number 1 pick. Comedy man.

Ricky Davis said he thought Bron was just gonna come and pass him the ball and make it easier for him to score lmao

Haven't watched too many Blazer games this season but whats the main reason for their regression?

Seems like its been all downhill since Dame was too worried about being the best rapper in the league

Haven't watched too many Blazer games this season but whats the main reason for their regression?

Seems like its been all downhill since Dame was too worried about being the best rapper in the league

haven't been giving the homie Melo enuff shots

imo they miss those role players and chemistry they had with Aminu, Evan Turner, Harkless, Seth, Ed Davis Kanter and Leonard. Plus you got the Collins and Nurkic injuries. they were huge for them

too big of a roster overhaul

Kuz just coming off as thirsty now. This the 4th happy bday he sent. Plus making Bron Kobe posts lol He wasnt on Bron sack like this before. But after that trainer popped of...he tryna get back on the king good side before it's off with his head

Screenshot_20191231-032331_Instagram.jpg

This aged horribly even after his first rookie game against the Kings. Nevermind now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom