THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pacers just got washed by the Pelicans a couple days ago, so I think you guys have a pretty good shot. LOL.

dont mean ****.. Wizards just smacked the heat without beal in washington

some teams just really dont show up on the road and the start this season for the sixers they are top *** on the road

Kuz just coming off as thirsty now. This the 4th happy bday he sent. Plus making Bron Kobe posts lol He wasnt on Bron sack like this before. But after that trainer popped of...he tryna get back on the king good side before it's off with his head

Screenshot_20191231-032331_Instagram.jpg

The sad part is, seeing how LeBron is on Social Media, Kuz's attempts might actually work. lol

i dont have athletic so i wasnt able to read this but this is VERY interesting and scary in a bad way

brown needs to figure something out quick before we continue to fall behind

i dont have athletic so i wasnt able to read this but this is VERY interesting and scary in a bad way

the sad part is, there are ways to theoretically make this better such as shuffling the starting lineup. But Brown doesn't have the guts to do drastic changes.

Read this recently as well-

Bench Al and start Thybulle. Defense still tops, adds some shooting, reduces the load on Al and he can still get minutes as the primary big back up

damn being underutilized big time, great read thanks for posting

hope we can figure it out cause horford should easily be scoring at least min 14pts a game
Said this before the season, but the fit doesn't make any sense offensively with Simmons/Horford/Embiid on the floor at the same time. Al is really skilled but he isn't going to be able to really show it when Ben can't effectively run PnR because he won't shoot and Embiid is also in the way. He basically just gets turned into a spot up 3pt shooter.

While they do have a big issue there, the defense with those 3 on the floor at the same time might just be too suffocating for other teams to succeed against in a 7 game series.

If I were Brown, I'd probably start Thybulle and bring Al off the bench. When Embiid is off the floor, both Al and Ben should be on the floor at all times.

Mcw was rookie of the year?

Isn't he out of the league?

*edit

Ohh. He's still in the L. How is he worse than he was in his rookie yr though lol

Screenshot_20191231-114231_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom