THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hell is SAS talkin bout? :lol:

Lakers are probably the best defensive team in the league but "teams question their physical toughness"?

Who are these tough physical teams in today's NBA? :lol:

So you think their medical staff isn’t what’s doing best for the team and the player?

I think they have no ******* idea what they’re doing and both the Sixers and Eagles medical staff are terrible with injuries. You get a papercut and they’ll make you sit out the next three weeks. And they won’t release to the public a single update on the situation either. Meanwhile the player that’s out with said papercut will be working out pregame throwing down 360 windmills in front of everyone.

I just don't see it for Utah man. Gobert and Mitchell have improved though.

You picked them to win their last to playoff series too but they lost in 5.
Utah’s much different than the last two years and Conley has played less than a 1/3 of their games

Still much to be determined on them as they start to play the Denver’s and Houston’s

I think they have no ****ing idea what they’re doing and both the Sixers and Eagles medical staff are terrible with injuries. You get a papercut and they’ll make you sit out the next three weeks. And they won’t release to the public a single update on the situation either. Meanwhile the player that’s out with said papercut will be working out pregame throwing down 360 windmills in front of everyone.
Okay you know more about injuries and recovery than them.

I feel the same way. I think Ja and SGA are in the same tier but JJJ & Clarke push it to another level.

Hey, you forgot Grayson Allen!

67F22102-4814-41A6-8BDD-6F20838BB554.gif

clippers lakers will meet, i dont see anyone else that could upset them tbh.

clips will upset the glorious and mighty los angeles lakers though

Okay you know more about injuries and recovery than them.

Dude what are you talking about. Ask any Sixers fan...hell even Eagles fan....about their medical staff. These are not normal team doctors. There’s also been about 100 cases of stomach bugs throughout the team over the last two years. They just throw out random **** like this on every player and give zero detail or updates on anyone. This is how it is for both teams and I’m pretty positive they have basically the same medical staff.

Dude what are you talking about. Ask any Sixers fan...hell even Eagles fan....about their medical staff. These are not normal team doctors. There’s also been about 100 cases of stomach bugs throughout the team over the last two years. They just throw out random **** like this on every player and give zero detail or updates on anyone. This is how it is for both teams and I’m pretty positive they have basically the same medical staff.
Both medical staff are *** yes. But to say Jo is gonna sit out a week with vague updates is horse ****. His finger was damn near hanging off

Jo was in pain playing Monday. That adrenaline wore off and that **** had to hurt. Yes it’s on his non shooting hand but Jo can finish with both hands. If the man is hurt he’s hurt.

Westbrook, Harden and Paul George have all struggled against the Jazz in the postseason in recent years. Stay shleep

Clips and Lakers are going to meet, just going to be in the 2nd rd due to load management.

Clips and Lakers are going to meet, just going to be in the 2nd rd due to load management.
The entire Jazz team struggled in the playoffs last year.

They had times when Jae and Rubio were their best players.

Don't believe in the Jazz or Nuggets not one killer on the 2 teams

The hell is SAS talkin bout? :lol:

Lakers are probably the best defensive team in the league but "teams question their physical toughness"?

Who are these tough physical teams in today's NBA? :lol:

I question their general toughness...

Everybody too nice except for Boogie & Rondo (injured/too small)

If Portis clipped KCP like that last year Slenderman would have swung on him :lol:

Donovan hasn’t proved it at all but he has a decent shot of becoming that next level scorer. His midrange this year is insane and he’s finishing solidly at the rim

For now dallas and houston have the leg up because of their best players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom