THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzma has a sweater with thumbholes in the sleeves? :smh:

Boogie Clipper Killer? His winning% against us is like sub30%

This thread is nuts. And that Alex Caruso post above is exactly the point. Alex Caruso meme coverage is more relevant than covering actual stars in the league. For me it doesn't matter, the internet is where I get all my coverage so I'm able to filter out nonsense but this stuff truly drives the actions and thoughts of the casual fan.

More than just a meme:

ac.PNG

This thread is nuts. And that Alex Caruso post above is exactly the point. Alex Caruso meme coverage is more relevant than covering actual stars in the league. For me it doesn't matter, the internet is where I get all my coverage so I'm able to filter out nonsense but this stuff truly drives the actions and thoughts of the casual fan.

so this guy took his resources to tell us..... popular players get spoken about more then less popular players.... and players on teams with large fanbases get talked about more than teams with smaller fanbases

And then to top it off usd social media to be the basis of this..... as if these aren't multi million dollar companies....... who's entire focus is to draw attention and engagement on social media :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Seems like many were convinced Kuz was the keeper when it came to obtaining AD. Myself included. Dead wrong.
i wasnt i wanted ingram.

somebody said pelicans wanted kuzma more than ingram? that better not have been the case

What's the point of the fan vote? Doesn't the NBA have an electoral college or something? Caruso's not getting in regardless

White america love them some good white players. They are more rare so when one comes along they party with some lattes while listening to some lionel ritchie

My guys time to shine though baby

cant wait.. lets gooooo Simmons, perfect opportunity to prove the doubters wrong during this 3-6 week stretch

joel deff missing ASG

We’re even living rent free in the heads of their medical staff people...

:lol: nah he’s just a local ortho surgeon who’s a fan. He has a radio show Saturday mornings on 710 that I like listening to where people call in asking about their sports injuries.

We’re even living rent free in the heads of their medical staff people...
dont take it too personal. clippers just happen to be the only other top contender in the west. would you have liked him to say a timberwolves killer instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom