THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe’s greatness was in how great he was over a long period. His 15 year span of elite performance is hard to match up against anyone else
Ummm Lebron? And I grew up on Kobe. Still my favorite player but if the hair plug 🐐 brings a title to LA, I just may have to give it to him

bron.gif

Lemar & Dauley :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Real ones know.

8EC57CDA-F465-4F43-B6C2-30554F420283.png

:nerd:

Reunites Culver with his college teammate. Gives the Wolves some toughness and another stretch 4 to play with KAT on a cheap deal.

8EC57CDA-F465-4F43-B6C2-30554F420283.png

:nerd:

Reunites Culver with his college teammate. Gives the Wolves some toughness and another stretch 4 to play with KAT on a cheap deal.

RoCo is too in demand. Need to give up more for him. At least includeThybulle.

RoCo is too in demand. Need to give up more for him. At least includeThybulle.

Hell no. Thybulle is a better, younger version of Covington. He’s completely off limits unless there’s some offer that just blows us away. We have the Knicks and Hawks second rounders this year and the Thunder’s first rounder if they make the playoffs as well. Could possibly just use any of those chips if needed.

Speaking of Steph

:lol: this dude Cuffs is so upset that it’s about to happen again

I called this **** happening before the season even started. There’s no way the Bucks could turn down D-Lo, Draymond and a top 5 pick if the Bucks lose in like the second round and Giannis says he wants out this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom