THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, Dear Team Canada,

If you had sent your A Squad to China, you very likely would have qualified for the Olympics by being at least the second best team from the Americas. Instead, you have to participate in a play-in tournament two weeks before the Olympics, and all the Euro teams that didn't qualify are going for those slots (including Slovenia, which was not in this tournament). Team USA may be underwhelming, but Team Canada is a dumpster fire. Also, your not-national-team just won an NBA title. Feel free to NOT capitalize on that momentum! It's almost as if the country doesn't want to compete at all. You coulda been a contender....

Signed,

Basketball Fans Everywhere

ED4WZ2WWkAAcf5B.jpg

ED4gPxzXkAA1f6D.jpg

So I guess Zion’s going to be JB athlete they use to promote the flagship shoe. That was Russ until they gave him the Why Nots?

Since we're still talking about football in here, just read an interesting in article in the latest issue of SI about high school participation rates dropping. High school participation rates are down much more significantly in blue state than red and only a few red states have actually seen an increase in football participation in recent years. The author did not really theorize what the correlation is; but just pointed out that there clearly seems to be one.

Participation is way down. None of my friends are letting their kids play football, and they're diehard Seahawks fans. It's a strange juxtaposition. I ask how they can root for the Seahawks, tailgate, have season tickets, etc...but then turn around and say "my kid will never play that sport". I know it's not as simple as saying "so, which is it?" but it's a real question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom